Polini Evo Exhaust

bluestar

Polini EVO Exhaust witih code 200.0220., what can say about this., i can't find pic in the net., Im planning to install ithis exhaust with my jog evo 70 LC. Any feed back?

Advertisement - register to remove this

I have that pipe and it's very good on the Evo cilinder. Made just for it!
The old one was a bit worse. But that part n. is for the AC one. For the LC there is another part n.

Cruz_e_Silva said:
I have that pipe and it's very good on the Evo cilinder. Made just for it!
The old one was a bit worse. But that part n. is for the AC one. For the LC there is another part n.

are there AC and LC evo exhausts!?
As far as I know thats only with for races @ minarelli.

There is an evo1 (with a stangely shaped "snaked" header") and an evo2 for minarelli.

Sir, what can you say about this evo2 pipe. Im planning to buy one in my jog evo LC, i have two choices , mhr team 2003 pipe or this evo2 pipe by polini, because here in the philippines, polini and mhr exhausts are abundant compared in your place,

i want to post an attachment to show you my cylinder but i can't see any icons for it., anyway., the same evo block you usually use there.,

just take a look at the bottom of the cylinder and tell the number next to the B.

P.S. only admins/mods can upload attachments, you'll have to host your pics yourself and put them here using the [ img ] tag...

Attachments

• evo bottom.jpg
    evo bottom.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 320
i see., yeah., i cant tell you coz its not yet disassembled., but for sure., i looks like what in the pic., why do you have to know the evo-cylinder series? if you dont mine.

different evo series have different port-timings.
the first evo series for minarelli started @ something like 190/128 the newest one (series 6) is more like 197/132.

So they are in fact different cylinders, which means they need different exhausts...

ic., i like this site very much., So you are telling me that the evo2 exhaust might not perform well in my evo cyl? what is the port timing of the evo cyl in the pic?

Yes there are two types of EVO2 exhausts for minarelli horizontal
Polini part n.200.0219 is EVO2 exhaust for LC
Polini part n.200.0220 is EVO2 exhaust for AC

I know also that both those two part n. changed in the 2004 price catalogue and the price also gone up around 10% in europe.

Polini part n.200.0220 is for AC? but i'll be using it for my evo lc., do this pipe perform well if i install it in an LC cyl eventhough iiit's design for AC cyl

I've never seen the LC one but I think there is not much diference between them. Maybe there is something to do with the exhaust bends and LC water pump or so...

Cruz_e_Silva said:
I've never seen the LC one but I think there is not much diference between them. Maybe there is something to do with the exhaust bends and LC water pump or so...

They are the same. The only differance is the mounting point. The LC will hit the fan cover on the AC engine. (Just like it is with the For Race exhaust)

Performance is good. Like the C16. But with more torque.

Velo said:
They are the same. The only differance is the mounting point. The LC will hit the fan cover on the AC engine. (Just like it is with the For Race exhaust)

Performance is good. Like the C16. But with more torque.

are you sure the AC and LC evo2's are the same?
I thought the AC/LC 4race's were different.

And doesn't the evo2 exhaust have it's powerband in somewhat higher RPM's as a C16?

Back