Please help me with this..

speedfight2od

hello frind's..
i'm a new user ho are the all?!!
i'm very baaad about the scooter wheelie
i'm 15years old.
i now tell yu my problem.....in the firs of my scooter world i bought the keeway hurrican scoter.and is was very good and when i see the video clip in the youtube about the scooter stunt an wheelie i was very improve... and after about one year i was a proffesional of scooter and do all the stunt but was a big problem that i didnt know how to wheelie the keeway hrrican 50cc ..because that i sale the keeways hurrican50cc and buy a sym maask 50cc because i think that the keeway not for wheelie when i buy the sym mask 50cc i try and try and try to wheelie he cooter but i didn't know..whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:mad::mad::mad::X{!
before 3 day i buy the pegeout speedfight 50cc and same thing try and try to wheelie it but so far i Failed to wheelie....this is my story..

i want to tell that the motor (engine) of speed fight was changed to anothe motor but the scooter very fast it close 80.

please tell me or give me video how can i wheelie my speed fight50cc
pleaseeee
;(;({!{!

Advertisement - register to remove this

He means a Leovince ZX exhaust. I would reccomend getting a DR70 cilinder (+piston, head, etc) with your original exhaust. Lot of power in the bottom RPM and the topspeed is not too high

Back