Piaggio LC stock crank. Will it fit?

Nor-Tuner

Planning a new cylinderkit (70cc)

Asked my local dealer,and they came up with "MHR 70cc" kit. The dealer said he didnt knew if it would fit my crank,because it was a ø12 (dont know the word) but that thing that holds the piston to the crank. He said my maybe was Ø10

Is it? And does anyone know if this cylinder is a good buy? Didnt want the "Team Speed" because it costs alot more,and i had to change alot more parts the dealer said.

Thanx

Advertisement - register to remove this

ah sweet. I know that the replica would be nice,but they did not have it,and i could get the "MHR 70" for the same price. Is it a bad idea?

I allready have a 21mm carb kit etc.

yes this block here is very good yes, this is a good buy, although the team replica is probably better du to the three peice head and the 7t ports u sed that you can get one for the same price as the 31 8455 block if so i would go with the team replica block 31 11584 because its spose to cost more in theory. either block is a good though.

i have use a Polini Evolution 2 and a Metra kit Pro Race 2 blocks on piaggio stock cranks and crank cases. both blocks were ran at about 14000 rpms. they recomend that u change the crank. for street use + everyday use ( like i used the Evo2 and Mk2 ) i feel it should be alright to just use it on a stock crank. for racing use yes change the crank. i believe that the secret to using a stock crank and a powerful block is to use a HIGH Quality racing oil, i used Motul 710 im my bikes and everything was fine

Back