Peugeot jetforce 125cc compressor ecu update

Wyas

Zijn er toevallig medeforumleden die ervaring hebben met het updaten van peugeot(philips) ecu's.
Ik heb een gameboy cartridge maar geen com kabel en pc software.
En een tep2005 of 2010 is heel lastig te vinden.
Of is er iemand die ervaring heeft met een dealer (regio zuid holland) die dit kan?

Ik hoop dat iemand mij hiermee verder zou kunnen helpen.

Advertisement - register to remove this

Upgrade files kan ik niet vinden ik heb de 755806v5.dcb en 755807v5.dcb nodig als ik mij niet vergis.
Com kabel heb ik de pinout van dus die kan ik zo maken en gbcartprog kan ik wel vinden op de apriliaforum.
Maar zonder de update bestanden heb ik er niet veel aan.

Via peugeot valt er niet veel te halen, alleen dealers die zo een TEP diagnostic tool hebben kunnen software downloaden.

had je dit al eens bekeken:

simpel je files gegoogled

Yeah so I found some very important infos on the web !
The ECU use the KWP2000 (like auto) for communicating with the diag machine !
The pinout of the diag connector is that:

the cable with the color "Black-White" is the data line, the Red-Black line is the power, the brown-white is the antenna of the transponder (and he must be linked with the data line for starting up the engine) .. Finally, the green cable is the ground !

Thanks Peugeot for this infos.. but I have tried to make an adaptator for linking an RS232 port with the JF but no chance... nothing work.. I will try again later.. so if you have more info about the protocol used (because I think the KWP2000 used is not folowing the ISO Spec)

so I repeat for those who have not understood the description of the threads ...
the white-black wire is the wire which makes it possible to communicate with the ECU by following the protocol Keyword 2000 (KWP2000) but I think that the protocol used by peugeot (or rather Orbital ..) is not fully in accordance with ISO standards ..

the red-black wire is the current given by the battery (10A fuse) when the ignition is on. The brown-white wire is the wire connecting the transponder (for the immobilizer). This wire must be connected to the data line when the ignition is switched on, otherwise the red led on the dashboard lights up and the engine cannot be started! For information, if the scooter has been turned on more than 15 times with the mother key and without the cap connecting the transponder to the data line, the immobilizer will deactivate .. so be careful :)!

Finally the last thread, green, is the mass!

I managed to get the program allowing to update the gameboy and also the program itself (which goes into the gameboy) but I am not more advanced ... I am still looking for how to communicate with the ECU. I can't do it ... I will have to ask a mechanic to lend me his gameboy to see what info he sends to the JetForce and how ... it will cost me dear :)!

had je dit al eens bekeken:

simpel je files gegoogled

Yeah so I found some very important infos on the web !
The ECU use the KWP2000 (like auto) for communicating with the diag machine !
The pinout of the diag connector is that:

the cable with the color "Black-White" is the data line, the Red-Black line is the power, the brown-white is the antenna of the transponder (and he must be linked with the data line for starting up the engine) .. Finally, the green cable is the ground !

Thanks Peugeot for this infos.. but I have tried to make an adaptator for linking an RS232 port with the JF but no chance... nothing work.. I will try again later.. so if you have more info about the protocol used (because I think the KWP2000 used is not folowing the ISO Spec)

so I repeat for those who have not understood the description of the threads ...
the white-black wire is the wire which makes it possible to communicate with the ECU by following the protocol Keyword 2000 (KWP2000) but I think that the protocol used by peugeot (or rather Orbital ..) is not fully in accordance with ISO standards ..

the red-black wire is the current given by the battery (10A fuse) when the ignition is on. The brown-white wire is the wire connecting the transponder (for the immobilizer). This wire must be connected to the data line when the ignition is switched on, otherwise the red led on the dashboard lights up and the engine cannot be started! For information, if the scooter has been turned on more than 15 times with the mother key and without the cap connecting the transponder to the data line, the immobilizer will deactivate .. so be careful :)!

Finally the last thread, green, is the mass!

I managed to get the program allowing to update the gameboy and also the program itself (which goes into the gameboy) but I am not more advanced ... I am still looking for how to communicate with the ECU. I can't do it ... I will have to ask a mechanic to lend me his gameboy to see what info he sends to the JetForce and how ... it will cost me dear :)!

Ik heb exact dezelfde stuk gelezen maar heeft niets met gameboy updaten te maken.
Hun willen via com verbinding maken met de ecu en dat kan via een kkl kabel en HUNdiag.
Dat is ook mijn laatste optie.

Mocht je succes hebben en software weten te krijgen van Peugeot zouden we het zeer op prijs stellen de files hier te posten zodat we ze bij de Howto kunnen voegen :)

Als ik wat kan bemachtigen zal ik het zeker delen. Ik heb misschien ook nog de mogelijkheid om een tep2005 te bemachtigen.
Als dat iets wordt kan ik wel iets betekenen in de regio Zuid Holland.

Back