Parden´s ProRace XL Mini GP / 2Fast4Race DRD / - 090302 - ProRace XL folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parden

Pardens DRD Racing LTD -08

a1ab3d014a0b43919f20136e02ab3391_18.jpg

Goals for 2009/2010:
*Be the fastest in Sweden on 150m/201m
*Make people amazed
*Maby go to Germany and se if i got what it takes?
*And least of al, build one sick 2Fast4Race engine wich i hope whil leave the competition far behind.

Engine Nr. 1
Cylinder: Metrakit ProRace XL
Engine: Piaggio D50BO - Tuned for PR XL
Crankshaft: Barikit 43mm
Coupling: Metrakit MRD
Framework Laws: Metrakit C4
Exhaust Pipe: Yasuni R3/Metrakit ProRace
Carburator: Keihin 28mm flatside/Motorforce 28mm flatside
Ignition: Italkit Selettra/PVL Digital
Membrane: Hebo Big Valve
Fuel: Aspen 102 octane racing fuel

Engine Nr.2
Cylinder: Minarelli 2Fast4Race - processed to fit the EBS-engine
Engine: EBS050 - Tuned and processed for 2Fast
Crankshaft: 44mm custom made crank
Framework Laws: Metrakit C4
Carburator: Keihin 28mm flatside
Coupling: Metrakit MRD
Exhaust Pipe: 2Fast pipe - processed to fit the Senda Frame
Ignition: PVL Digital
Membrane: Conti CRX
Fuel: Ethanol

09-02-28

Thought i might write the first uppdate here and now so people can get a quick neckshoot of who i am. :W

My name is Robert, Im 17 years old and i live in the capital of Sweden. I have been goin on whit mopeds and engines around 4 years now. It´s al startert a few years ago when i started in a school which had motorcrossriding on the schedule. Once a week, and sometime two times a week the schol teacher took about 10 students whit him to the track for some 6-hour fun. Whitout the motorcross riding i probally wouldn't have sit here today whit these ideas i have.

To summing up. My Derbi DRD Limited was first intended to be used for track-use only, but beacuse racing whit mopeds on track here in Sweden isn't quit as big as in Germany and Holland i decided to put al my money to get a pure sprinter.

I are going to build an Metrakit PR XL setup on the new Derbi engine which is Piaggio made, and a 2Fast setup on the older Derbi EBS050 engine.

Time for less talk and over to the pic´s.

Two pic´s from an abandoned little gocart-track north of Stockholm .

2931d0b1513f4cfc9c3286e56d9156c2_18.jpg

33cad6761535423d8ef6853678d0ae30_18.jpg

One pic of the Derbi how its stands today.

fd7f41cb577b4df691f59ff9a9d5f69c_18.jpg

Well, i sold the BB86 beacuse i wanted to go for PR XL om my D50BO.

It could have been nice but i rather prefer a 2Fast taking the BBs place. Mucho Nicer 8)
0d0569aa3d8546b1b4a44ff7652706f9_18.jpg

I hope i can give you guys and uppdate soon, untill then, stay tuned. :rolleyes:

/Parden

Today I was on the line and took delivery of a fun thing.
wub.gif

First in Sweden/Europe to own a to PR XL to D50BO?
d0dc94b2dfb1464b826cfd53568e6931_18.jpg

2mhers.jpg

e7e8332e2017429ebd6aec6749717e6a_18.jpg

2qd4w3o.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

looking damn good parden.
my project is on its way up on this forum.

(sorry for my bad english)
Thanks Putt. :)

Like it as hell!
Thanks alot. I hope you will follow my progress whit these two engines.

Yes Patrik. :) I decided that my choice of cylinder for the EBS-engine is going to be a Minarelli 2Fast4Race cylinder.

The reason why i sold the BB86 in the first place is beacuse when i saw that Metrakit had realest the XL kit to the new Derbi Engine i just had to get one for myself when i saw that is was available here in Sweden on twostroke.

If i would have been started now to processed the EBS for the BB86 i would never had been finisht for meets this summer and It would had been a replay of last year. :(

Now when I sold the BB for reasonable amounth of money and insted get the chans to finish the D50BO the XL in a proxomently 2,5 month, i rather go whit that choice so that I have something to race whit this summer.

Then when fall/winter returns and there no more driving i can get startet whit getting the EBS ready for the 2Fast. :W

looks like you have a job for a while to come, which meets you at this year?
thanks for a good price on the big bore 86 :)

/Patrik​

looks like you have a job for a while to come, which meets you at this year?
thanks for a good price on the big bore 86 :)

/Patrik​
The ProRace XL Engine is a peace of cake and gonna take to the streets this summer. The real work and pain in the ass starts when when i get my theeth and mind in the EBS and 2Fast, but im not complaining, im probally gonna face alots of barries whit this 2Fast engine, but, whitout barries you can't get better at what you do. <] In the end it's gonna pay out when i have the engine finisht and ready to start hear up. :W

Well, im gonna try to go to as many meets as possible this summer if my time and wallet allows it. :)

No problem. We made each other a service, by bying my BB i was able to get the XL cylinder. :W

The ProRace XL Engine is a peace of cake and gonna take to the streets this summer. The real work and pain in the ass starts when when i get my theeth and mind in the EBS and 2Fast, but im not complaining, im probally gonna face alots of barries whit this 2Fast engine, but, whitout barries you can't get better at what you do. <] In the end it's gonna pay out when i have the engine finisht and ready to start hear up. :W

Well, im gonna try to go to as many meets as possible this summer if my time and wallet allows it. :)

No problem. We made each other a service, by bying my BB i was able to get the XL cylinder. :W

Okay, I, Setterberg and two guys will be going around in and outside of Sweden on a lot of meets, is a place in the bus for several people so you can follow in a few meetings in Denmark and Germany if you wants to :)

/Patrik

Okay, I, Setterberg and two guys will be going around in and outside of Sweden on a lot of meets, is a place in the bus for several people so you can follow in a few meetings in Denmark and Germany if you wants to :)

/Patrik
I would love to come whit you guys if that is possible? :)

/Robert

I've never heard of the Pro Race XL!
Could you post some more pictures of it please?

It's cool that you're going to try something nobody in your country has ever done ( correct me if i'm wrong? )! :W

I've never heard of the Pro Race XL!
Could you post some more pictures of it please?

It's cool that you're going to try something nobody in your country has ever done ( correct me if i'm wrong? )! :W
Probably because it is quite rare that people are running ProRace Xl, but it's happens time to time.

It is basically the same engine as usual ProRace, what distinguishes them is that XL is 80 cc and ordinary ProRace is 70 cubic. 10 cubic may not make any significant difference in small engines, according to some, but use the cubic right and it's gonna make a huge difference.

Well, here are two pictures.
33m5poi.jpg

16icjt5.jpg

xojwc5.jpg

At the moment, I am probably alone in Sweden to own a XL cylinder to the new Derbi engine, except Metrakit then.

If you think 2Fast engine so I am definitely not alone in SLUSH cylinders from other engines. However, I am enough for the time alone to try me on a 2Fast from Horizontal Minarelli to EBS?

Cheers
/Parden :W

Ser nice ut, Men att bli snabbast i sverige kan du nog bara drömma om;D....
Jag drömmer inte, jag vet..

Jag kan göra starter som ingen annan på växlat i Sverige kan så ser inte varför det skulle va så svårt då majoriteten av moped-folket på växlat här gör riktigt kassa starter. Gäller även vissa som kör scoot med värsta setupen och inte kan hålla skiten nere i starten.

Och medans ni kämpar för att komma ikapp mig trotts att ni har era über-setuper så är jag redan i mål. Allt för att ni faila i starten

Säger jag med.. Inget kommer dra min xsh ludix :#
Jo

Next time, post in english.

I belive that Pardens is going to make it!

Youknow.
I have been seein this little tard Parden sometimes IRL.. he is pretty sexy but yeah.. He is skinny and still i can run from him. He cant even run 100meters and be like a dead ''kadaver''

Thats why he is a ''kottesammlare''.

But GLHF IN DER RL PaRdeEN_97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back