Panels

marshmello

Well I finally crashed my scooter (A/c malaguti f12 phantom) and ruined the whole left side in the process scratching all of the paint etc most of which won't buff out :( What would you guys reccomend I do? Buy the panel and if so where? maybe theres a magic buff formula? Take panels off? anyways feeling stupid right about now lulz anyway any advice would be great Thanks again

Advertisement - register to remove this

Well, what do you WANT to do? What is acceptable to you? You can ride around naked, you can ride around busted up, or you can ride around poor with new body panels. :) If you're handy with plastics, paints and such, you may be able to fix it to look new... but ultimately it's up to you to make a decision based off of what you want.

Cheers!

~Josh

hmmmm.

Sounds like I am just going to have to look into all of these options.... Where would I find the paneling ebay? If you can point me in the right direction it would be great also do you have any tips I haven't really done any painting before and if you could provide some tips of the trade type of paint,grid sandpaper etc. Also at muhuha I am still a 50cc My guy helping me thinks the scooter will not be reliable for commute if we hone it out however you guys seemed to think otherwise and when it comes to 2 stroked I take your word over his 4 strokes I would trust him over you anyway so one of these days Im going to try and clean it up and install it myself so we'll see.... I didn't understand your second question excuse my slowness :) anyways thanks again

my mate got his honed, siezed 3 times.. What i was saying is clean the paint work up and back to the colour then if its bad (really matt/blunt coloured) laquer it to add a gloss.

Back