Noise when I hit 45 kmh

hasi897

So, I have kymco agility 16+ 2017. Everything is fine apart from almost an unnoticeable vibrations around 30kmh. When I hit 45kmh, the scoot starts making noice like metal rubbing against eachother. Sometimes its reduced when I put pressure on the Kickstarter or the center stand while riding. Sometimes the noise is not there at all. A couple of mechanics had a quick look at it and said the wheel bearing is fine.

Advertisement - register to remove this

You might need to do standard maintenance and use some sand paper rubbing on your clutch shoe. Just buy a maintenance set and I think this wil fix your problem.
Probably worn sliders/rollers in your variator.

Last edited:
Thank you for your answers.
I did put in new rollers, although it had 6g rollers when I bought it and the clutch would slip for a split second. The noise can be heard also the fan side. I have too many shops now and no one has provided any reasoning that makes sense to me.
-one guy said it was the Bendix (electric starter gear)
-most of them say its a common problem with the center stand from kymco
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for your answers.
I did put in new rollers, although it had 6g rollers when I bought it and the clutch would slip for a split second. The noise can be heard also the fan side. I have too many shops now and no one has provided any reasoning that makes sense to me.
-one guy said it was the Bendix (electric starter gear)
-most of them say its a common problem with the center stand from kymco

The variator on the Kymco and sym gy6 models are kinda crap I recently mounted my original variator again and exactly the same noise occured i recommend buying a mezoly sport variator this not only fixes your issue but is cheap aswel

Back