Nieuwe Parts #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Begrijp ook dat er buiten sprinten nog een andere scooter wereld(en) is .

Racen? :0

En je hebt gelijk Fransen en Duitsers vinden die dingen wel mooi, maar die vinden alle dingen mooi wat macho en overdreven is.

Wij Nederlanders zullen daar wel te simpel voor zijn. Maar ach wat boeit het!

om te stoppen met bitchen over die velgen :) new polini parts

nieuw polini sub frame voor zip sp :)

050_2121_maxi.jpg

Polini Motori, which for its tradition makes the best even better, has designed a new special “engine mounting swing arm” to improve the cycle of the Piaggio ZIP scooter.

The new engine support makes use of two bearings instead of the two silent blocks from the earlier version. This makes the frame stiffer and improves its resistance under torsion conditions. The modern geometries make the wheelbase 15mm longer. Thanks to these two features the lap time is lower because the stiffer frame improves the curve entering making it more precise and faster. It is possible to delay the brakes and, thanks to the longer wheel base, it is possible to advance the throttle opening when exiting the corner to give you even more sporting conditions.

Item: 050.2121
Public price: Euro 135,00 + VA

nieuwe achterste wiel as voor zip sp

202_1410_maxi.jpg

The wheel pin axle made by Polini for Piaggio scooters has been designed to complete the coupling between gears case and Polini ratios.

It has the following features:

the inside area has been emptied to lighten and balance the rollers when turning without penalizing its sturdiness
it has been extended towards the wheel nut end to make the fitting of the Polini Torsen WD assembly
keying Ø 27

Item: 202.1410
Public price Euro 68,00 + VAT

iets nieuws voor je voorwiel denk ik voor zip sp

290_0122_maxi.jpg

The new Polini wheel mounting kit for Piaggio Zip SP eliminates the front wheel vibrations caused by the unstable mounting of the inside rollers cage.
It comes with a 20x37x9 2RS bearing.
It is necessary to turn the front rim to fit the mounting.

Item: 290.0122
Public price Euro 38,00 + VAT

Scooter Aanhanger?

Iets voor bij de sprinter. :)

This is interesting Dutchino and thanks for the link which I have just seen from yr post and am looking at it as well. I wish to have one or something similar so we can have our slightly larger than a medium-size dog scoot along behind in such a compartment when we make casual rides, tour the countryside and along the beach towns.

This is interesting Dutchino and thanks for the link which I have just seen from yr post and am looking at it as well. I wish to have one or something similar so we can have our slightly larger than a medium-size dog scoot along behind in such a compartment when we make casual rides, tour the countryside and along the beach towns.

Glad u liked it.

Altough i have second thoughts about it. When ur driving it seems to me it can be unstable on rough roads. I also doubt about the power that will be necessary to pull the cart.
Maybe if u have a more powered scooter or motor. Because in the netherlands ur only allowed 50cc at the age of 16. When u become 18 u can try to get ur license for the motorcycle. >50cc

Don't get me wrong. It could be very usefull and i would love to hear someone that owes one.

Polini maakt zeker mooie spullen, ze blijven ontwikkelen en verbeteren.
Het subframe mag bij SBO/2Race alleen in de open70.
De lengte is zo goed als gelijk aan een aangepast 2000 subframe.
Hij kan echter wel wat veren/draaien door de lagers en rubbers, en trilt hierdoor dus minder.
Sarik heeft dit al het hele seizoen erop zitten, evenals de voorwielstabilisator.
Hij is er erg tevreden over.

Meran onder account Sarik

En past elke uitlaat er nu wel gewoon onder, zo als byvoorbeel mijn team 2006 kwam tegen mijn subframe en moest ik dus mijn subframe aanpassen.
Hoe zit dat bij deze van polini dan?

Ik wou net zeggen, als ze goede engineers zijn mag ik aannemen dat ze daar over hebben nagedacht. Zou mooi zijn als ze dat kokertje welke om de bout die door je carterophanging gaat, weg zou zijn of een versteviging elders. Polini uitlaat zal wel passen zeker..

Het subframe zo aanpassen met lagers en bussen had ik jaaaaren geleden al :p

Denk wel meer mensen, maargoed wel makkelijk dat je het nu zo kunt kopen.

Ik wou net zeggen, als ze goede engineers zijn mag ik aannemen dat ze daar over hebben nagedacht. Zou mooi zijn als ze dat kokertje welke om de bout die door je carterophanging gaat, weg zou zijn of een versteviging elders. Polini uitlaat zal wel passen zeker..

idd, maar zo te zien op de foto is dat nog precies hetzelfde als bij een standaard subframe..

Puik spul voor de mensen die de middelen niet hebben om het zelf te maken! Ik ben benieuwd naar de prijzen. Ik zou die radiale remklauw adapter wel wille hebben!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back