New Malossi MHR 77cc an 86cc kits

Advertisement - register to remove this

Unfortunatly we are unable to see the pictures from that forum without registering, could you link the pictures so we can also see them here without registering on that forum?

Thanks in advance, sounds like a nice cilinder kit! :)

Problem solved :

Big_Bore.JPG

Big_Bore_2.JPG

big_bore_3.JPG

Last edited:
Is that right MALOSSI MHR 86cc Stroker Kit????

Damn things are just getting better and better!

All we have to worry now is 90cc pipe

Hopefully ROOST can provide that. =)

thats a very good point, why doesnt any factory build exhaust for these kits :D

Because development of such an exhaust costs A LOT of money and mass production of these kind of exhausts is out of the question simply because there is'nt enough market for them.

But I bet that ROOST could pull it off.. ;)

an 86cc Malossi MHR Team 7T stroker, that thing is insane, i'll bet with a 2Fast pipe it can put out an honest 30hp @ the rearwheel, we got to have one of those (minarelli).

on the pics it seems a re-bored and raised 47.60 * 39.2 mhr team 7t... If they don't change the ports i bet the new tcr kit will be stronger.

on the pics it seems a re-bored and raised 47.60 * 39.2 mhr team 7t... If they don't change the ports i bet the new tcr kit will be stronger.

seems like it but they can change the machining parameters by punching a different numbers in their CNC machine stand, they can make the deck taller to compensate for the longer stroke & just make new molds for the transfer & exhaust ports.

i have watched a video of Malossi showing how they make these kits, very informative.

here is the specifications for the MHR Team 86cc kit for Minarelli including the code.

3113039 Minarelli..

MINARELLI

displacement: 86,40 cc

engine type: 2(stroke)

compression ratio: 1:15,15

bore: 50 mm

cooling: H2O

power: r.p.m. 13.600: 29 cv

torque: r.p.m. 13.200: 14,4 kgm

bore: 50 mm

stroke: 44 mm

38 9513

ND

piston: 3413034

ring: 3512749B

- n.1 - 50x0,8

-

2313049B

crankshaft: 5313275

stroke: 44 mm

connecting rod length: 85 mm

crankpin diameter: 18 mm

look at those figures, they look mighty impressive, the crankshaft only has an 85mm rod much like the 2Fast crank.

an 86cc Malossi MHR Team 7T stroker, that thing is insane, i'll bet with a 2Fast pipe it can put out an honest 30hp @ the rearwheel, we got to have one of those (minarelli).

A don't think so! You won't reach that 30 Hp with a Malossi kit, or it will be a very hard job. You wrote
"power: r.p.m. 13.600: 29 cv" so with a ~20% loss on the powertrain it's 23-23,5 Hp as standard, you can push out a few HP-s with some tuning but not 30 hp!
A 2fast is more powerful as standard (24-25 HP at the rear wheel). We reached a little bit more than 26 HP at the rear wheel (with cylinder, piston modfication, and with an Ibea carburettor)! And I think other people in the Europe could reach more..
If I nkow well trteam reaches 29 HP at the wheel.

Last edited:
Back