My pipes:)

hello marko!!! this allister from the philippines nd i justrecieved your pipe and was able to tune it a bit! the pipe is awesome and one of a kind coz i am the only one who has it in our country!! thanks for really making it a reality, the pipe performs pretty well as for the finish its very nice, ill post pics as soon as i can! thanks again

hello marko!!! this allister from the philippines nd i justrecieved your pipe and was able to tune it a bit! the pipe is awesome and one of a kind coz i am the only one who has it in our country!! thanks for really making it a reality, the pipe performs pretty well as for the finish its very nice, ill post pics as soon as i can! thanks again

in short he is very pleased with the results, it has met all expectations, way better than the old Team 2000 pipe he had. bro post pics ASAP i am dying to see it on your Jog scooter. :winner:

well your pipes are nice. looks like they perform too.just like you i build pipes and tune scoots etc. my problem is bending the tailpipe. i can't do that. i want to sent you some pics but i don't have a fast net connection and i don't have your e-mail.

Hi, I am from Poland so forgive me my English
I've just read this topic becouse I am interested in exhausts. I also use Exhaust Calculator and my knowledge about exhausts from, for example, "Two stroke performance tuning" A. Graham'a Bell'a. I design my exhausts on computer using EC, then I modify the project in Cone Layout to make exhausts bend. I give that project to the company which cuts sheets of metal using laser. The last exhaust I made was to my motorbike - Simson s51. It's got 70ccm cylinder, 5 transfer and 3 exhaust ports. This motorbike has 4 gears, carburettor 19mm. With this exhaust my motorbike runs about 105km/h. If I had 5 gears it could be faster.
It's my exhaust http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/pelny/8a7e93488cf0774e.html
And my motorbike http://images41.fotosik.pl/34/eebed5eb59df89ebmed.jpg
All costed 45,5zl (about 15 Euro)
Greetings:)

Back