My Malaguti Phantom F12

i'm_a_visir

hi tuners!
I'm Giorgio, I'm 19 years old and I come from Italy! I like to show you my work in progress...... my phantom!
It was a Capirex.... which was customized with everything possible as it concerns the esterior part... without changing the carenage.....so I tryed to maximize everything and also to be possible to use it on open roads....

I think it was good...... but it cannot be so good at meetings! so i decided to start modyfing the carenages!
but before it, i bought a new seat!

And then the front one put on..... i think fantastic!

the rear one.......work in progress.....

Some weeks ago, I went to Menton, in south of France, and I bought these grips....I cannot find them in Italy!

I promise you to keep this thread up to date!

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hi Giorgio !

very very nice phantom you got there !

i also drive a phantom sinds a few months, when i was 17 of age(10 years ago) my last scooter was a phantom and i loved it, the way it handled on the road, the minarelli engine, comfort etc...

i never forgot how well this thing drives and 10 years later i saw a F12 on the internet almost for free(sort of speaking) and i fell in love again.
the next day the phantom was mine !:W

now i use it to go to work etc. and i'm slowely tuning it up, first the engine and then the body shells !!

i really love you'r 'bad look' on the headlights, maybe its a good idea to do it on my phantom as well:~ ;)

thanks guys!
Well, i hope my bodywork will not be copied! i must buy a copyright aahahah..... i tryed to make my phantom standing out of the croud.... it so wide spread in Italy..... and it was difficult to find out some new ideas...
in these days i'm finishing the rear part......but i also have my final exams so.....the work is slowing down.......

yeah i heard from some italian friends of mine that when they go on holidays @ family in italy they see lots of those malagutti's...

however here in Belgium the F12 is not so popular, the aerox's are like groing from a tree or so:+

i hope you can find time to finish the body work, i'm anxious to see the result !8) 9||6

yeah i heard from some italian friends of mine that when they go on holidays @ family in italy they see lots of those malagutti's...

however here in Belgium the F12 is not so popular, the aerox's are like groing from a tree or so:+

i hope you can find time to finish the body work, i'm anxious to see the result !8) 9||6
infact aerox, booster and speedfight are so wide spread that for phantom don't exist parts to replace! you have to build everything on your own!
well, for the styling, jaeneke you have to wait a little bore than 3 weeks.... and then i start the engine part.....

infact aerox, booster and speedfight are so wide spread that for phantom don't exist parts to replace! you have to build everything on your own!
well, for the styling, jaeneke you have to wait a little bore than 3 weeks.... and then i start the engine part.....

yeah that's treu, no aftermarket stuff for the F12 but more then enough choise for aerox etc...|( ;(

is the engine still 'stock' ?
now i'm really curious...8)

ps good luck with youre exams !!

yeah that's treu, no aftermarket stuff for the F12 but more then enough choise for aerox etc...|( ;(

is the engine still 'stock' ?
now i'm really curious...8)

ps good luck with youre exams !!
well, now the engine is nearly stock.... so red sponge malossi, ixil exhaust and trasmission set up..... now i'm going to have
- engine: stage6 70cc racing modular
- crukas: stage6 r/t replica 85mm+spacebar
- carburator: stage6 r/t diameter 28mm
- trasmission stage6 TPR
- Kiesler electronic
- exhaust made by me based on Yasuni C21... with final exhaust of the Yasuni C30....

Lookin' Good!!! I Allways loved custom made phantom's, that's why I customized mine aswell :W
Keep on the good work, and the engine part is going 2 be fine too ;)

Good luck@school and keep us posted!! :D

well, now the engine is nearly stock.... so red sponge malossi, ixil exhaust and trasmission set up..... now i'm going to have
- engine: stage6 70cc racing modular
- crukas: stage6 r/t replica 85mm+spacebar
- carburator: stage6 r/t diameter 28mm
- trasmission stage6 TPR
- Kiesler electronic
- exhaust made by me based on Yasuni C21... with final exhaust of the Yasuni C30....

:eek: :eek: :eek:9||6 9||6 9||6 nice !!8)

post a film to when the engine is ready, ok ?(love to see that thing 'fly':W )

V.Nice F12.

If u want give high-rpm 70cc like Stage - change ignition.
Ducati Euro 2 and 3 ignition can spoil before few km.. Original ignition is v. expansive and not good for racing cylinder. :X

V.Nice F12.

If u want give high-rpm 70cc like Stage - change ignition.
Ducati Euro 2 and 3 ignition can spoil before few km.. Original ignition is v. expansive and not good for racing cylinder. :X
infact i'm going either to change with Kiesler ignition, or to buy a euro0 electronic

Back