my drag italian

Ziokan please,

a. This topic is not in the right part of the forum. It should be @ English Projects.

b. U must have pictures shown, instead of using links to a topic on another forum. (take a look @ the projects part here, and see how it should look)

Please do so asap, or moderators will close this topic.

[IR]http://www.scooternos.net/forums/uploads/post-44-1115040505.jpg[/IR]

Ah! just do it as i did with your pictures, and then make an new topic. (at the right english project part) With al your photos @ firstpost. With the setup and future plans.

ziokan said:
here in Italy it is run alone on 150mt... il the my better time is than 5.95 to 137kmh

i think it's his time on the 150 mt joël, this is a very good time. but is this with reaction, or without?

my new rotary disck to piaggio 180c

carbonium disc.....yo!!

work in progress.....

the last 2 pictures is old work.....

Last edited:
ziokan said:

I don't know why people prefer rotary valve instead of the reed valve system even for scooters. There are a lot of disadvantages of this method (for example the main bearing has less cooling effect etc..)! However it is good job!

Which rpm do you adjust the opening period?

The new version will be better (28x40). Nice! It is bigger than the circel type but this isn't common shape on high rpm streetracing motorbikes because of the flow character isn't very good.

Last edited:
Back