my aerox is high revving but not accelerating properly

06jamesayres06

ive got pm tuning 70cc kit. pm tuning filer. and a endy powerpipe. ive got a pm tuning gear up kit to go on it. under the crank case the variator had a malossi stamp. still i dont think the variator is a problem. the clutch looks abit rusty but i didnt think this would effect it working too much. i get to about 25 and the bike is just revving dead high and its struggling to achieve any more speed. i changed the rollers to some malossi 5.4's as the other ones were dead. it made abit of difference. i think i just got a pathetic 30mph instead of the original 25. i just bought the bike and wanted to put abit of parts but this slipping is proving difficult. i think it might be the clutch and i need a new one but apart from that i like some help from someone who knows alot more than i do on this topic. thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

Jesus your using a endy pipe on a pm tuning xtech :| It's the same ports as a motorforce racing and a yasuni c16 would work ace and ALOT better than the shite endy pipe. ditch the endy while your ahead mate!

Anyway, your using 5.4 gram rollers :S when standard restricted ped is 5.5 gram :S yours is derestricted with a kit and id start at 4 gram! then keep going down until it's shit and find a nice inbetween weight get a pm tuning roller kit.

Take it your using the 12mm carb aswell? prick, it's way too small and won't handle what your taking at it (will be shit full throttle and will eventually fuck up) get a 19mm carb kit from scootermatix or adrenalin. upjet it ffs, if u havent upjetted you can say goodbye to your fresh kit.

hope i helped.

Back