long stoke crank
Malossi read cage
Keihin original pwk 28
MK limited series exhaust
PVL ignition
Malossi overrange kit with red pulley spring
Delta Cluth with black springs
1st gear drive 14/42 and second stock

The scooter has a top speed about 120km's/h but from stand still does have a very hard take off and does not makes any wheelies like i see some scooters doing. I would like to ask your help how to fine tune the cluch and variator together with the gear drives because i think that's were the problem is since the carb is very well seted and the engine always has a good answer in all regimes. I also think that i can get more top speed with the parts i have. What do you guys think?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Should do. I had a Due+ 2004 , Giannelli Shot , 21mm carb. , mhr2005 , delta , 13/44 gears. Reached about 130- / 140kmh... Clutch engaged @ 4000rpm. 3.8gr rollers , white malossi springs and a red pulley spring.

What about the ignition ? Is it set properly ?

but at least i should reach more top speed than 120km/h right?

theoretically it should but if the power can't pull the taller gearing it won't go any faster & your acceleration will diminish, ideal gearing for your setup should be a 13/44, 14/42 looks too tall for your setup & weight unless you're running a 2Fast/TCR 80cc kit.

I supose the ignitions is seted up right yes.
I will have a 13/44 gearing shortly and i will try it out but the thing that is making me think is that is i don´t reach more top speed at about 13000 rpms with the gearing that i have it is possible that i don´t reach more speed with a smaller gearing because for what i think i could reach more top speed yes if for example the scooter didn´t reach more tham 10000 rpms and with a smaller would push it the 13000 but like it is already on that rpm range and think if it reach 120 till will be just faster than it was and i will to get more top speed. I'm thinking right or this doesn´t work like that on scooters?

Back