Mi Scooter

Jordi-NRGmc2

I do not know if this it is the correct site, but...

Hello!
My name is JORDI and I am member to CLUB PIAGGIO NRG (in Spain). I don’t know English, but I will try to participate in this forum.
Mi scooter is a PIAGGIO NRG mc2 of year 1997, it has 42.000 km. This is of series but next I will put a TECNIGAS RS and a carburetor to him of 17'5 mm

Photos:

nrg01.jpg

nrg02.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

For Enlish speeking people there is the English scooterforum part...

Photo's of your scoot can you place at www.scooterbase.net that is related to this forum.

The part you post in now is a place to sell/buy your Piaggio stuff from other forum members.

Originally posted by NeoGeniX
Heh it looks pretty standard..and that exhaust is pretty terrible :p Get yourself a yasuni soon :p Welcome to the forum btw :)

EY Whats so bad with Tecnigas RS 70 then?...mine is working FINE @ Polini Corsa

Honstly... here in the part of spain i am... Scooters do not look like yours... Yours is clean and nice and UNTUNED!! Why dont u put a Yasuni Z or R on it! Its cheap in spain!

Originally posted by Jordi-NRGmc2
I haven't put the Yasuni Z or R because I use the scooter for the
city doesn't for highway. Yazuni R costs 140 €. ;)

Then get yasuni Z its good for.. just like original with more power!

And where the fuck do u go shopping :O!!

I can buy Yasuni Z for under 100€ and Yasuni R for 105€!!

But with Yazuni R it loses acceleration to win top speed, and I want the opposite.

Here the prices are more expensive. :S

Last edited:
But with Yazuni R it loses acceleration to win top speed, and I want the opposite.

Here the prices are more expensive. :S

Then get a YASUNI Z!!! Its built for accerlaration !!!!! Geez!

Where in spain are u?

Sorry, I thought that you were speaking of yazuni R!!!!!

I'm in Barcelona.

Theres has to be a sort of industry area in barcelona! i use a shop called Auto Sport, which is in Area Industuial De Malaga..

Look around! i adwise u to get the Yasuni Z for ur bike and uses

Hei!

The Tecnigas Racing Series 70cc is a very good looking exhaust, and damm it has a nice sound! :D
It works very nice on Tp Racing and Corsa, the performance is about Ixil Twin, if you know it...
Great exhaust, sure the money worth it.. No doubt!
And it fitting the NRG MC3, and MC2 just fine! ;)

Imo u are better off with taking a yasuni than a technigas..Yasuni R's are much better quality and better looking than a technigas. And holy shit 105 euros :eek: They are 75 euros more here in holland.. |(

Back