mhr replica

chris91sr

hey just wondering if anyone has any idea if i shud use spark plug br8es 0r br9es on my mhr replica on an aprilla sr 50 r 07
thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

both are ok to use on our bike but i suggest you use the heat 8 over 9... 9 just seems to plain cold to be burning clean.

ok cheers m8 *D

also any idea of top bhp form an mhr rep alot of sites say 12 bhp but ive herd malossi can get up to 15 any one fink tht this is poss ? cheers chris

Last edited:
15bhp is possible and quite common with the MHR cylinder, not the Replica. I don´t think one can get more than 12-13 hp when the cyl is untuned.

My setup using a mhr rep was quick!! using a team2 pipe go upto 60mph clock speed quickly and then it started pulling upto 75mph clock speed. Was flying past cars doing 50mph quite quickly! Got such a buzzz get a dragster :D, i was using a 9 but 8 might have been better. ONly ran great when riding a reasonable time.

If you can get your replica ported correctly you should get close to 15bhp but if you cant the least you can do to get more out of you replica is to match the transfers to the engine.

mmm il fink im gona look into matching the transfers fink thts probaly my best bet but i am quite new to tuning so ill have to have a read up abit first thanks 4 everyones help any more advice or tips wud be great thanks

chris

Last edited:
Back