Many Questions

justhmike

Okee... i'm stuck again and some answers could help, like always :)

1. What kinda mainjet should i use on untuned Corsa (17,5mm Dellorto), right now im running on 95 mainjet. But when two people are driving, then engine starts to skip (i dunno how to say it) and only pulling Choke helps, but not always. I cleaned carb from dirt and etc. still no help.

2. Friend has problem, he has Corsa and Dellorto 17,5mm (105mainjet) he cant get his carb calibrated. First while standing, scooter revs up too much (only pulling choke helps, tuning screws don't help) and while driving engine bit skips. We tried many options, changed needle position and etc. What should he do? New mainjet or some other jets?

3. How long usually untuned Evo cylinder lasts in city use. How often you guys change piston rings, pistons?

Huuh.. that's it for now, pretty much. Thanks already!

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

1. Well 17.5mm carb is quite small for a corsa cylinder, I suggest over 19.5mm carb and check the color of your sparkplug to see the mixture
2.105 mainjet sounds big but you should try more different sizes like 95 and 115
3.I don't have personal experience about the evo cylinder, I think the ac evo works a bit longer than lc because of the hp differense but it depends a lot your riding style, usually when driving evo the piston is good to change every 1000 to 3000km.. some people have drove over 6000km on everyday use without changing piston but dunno.. :)

3: The cilinder of aerox-evo70 has 20.000 km. So if you handle him with care, you can use him for a long time!

"I think the ac evo works a bit longer than lc "

No, the AC has more strees, cause it operates higher temperatures and the other think is that's temp. fluctuates every time!

BUt I have had EVO AC and LC too. I use it everyday, and the piston can bear 1500 km (sometimes 2000 km). The barrel has a relative unlimited life in comparsion with the piston. But you have to use good oil and clean the airfilter very often.

my friends nrg lc is broken like every second week, he has full evo but other parts get broken unusually often..

One more question.

Is it very rough for cylinder (corsa), crank or for other things. If i would go for 100km with almost full gas like 90km/h or something like that. Is it going to ruin scoot?

Right now i'm tuning one Ditech and how to remove injection system from old cylinder head and how add it to new cylinder head??? Should i heat this system or do what? And still, please tell what happens if i drive with Corsa about 100km with almost full gas?

Back