Management light flashes on my Yamaha neos 2012

JvE79

Feel freedom. Just ride your scooter.....
Hello fellow scooter enthusiasts,

I recently got the following code on my 2012 Yamaha Neos 45km/h version.

The engine management light flashes 4x slowly followed by 6x quickly when the ignition is switched on (Attachment). Does anyone know what this means? There is nothing in my owner's manual. Maybe someone has a schedule for workshops that shows this. Thank you again.

Greetings from Jeroen.
Post automatically merged:

Finally, here's the video. Took a while but had to use a different format for the file.

Greetings from Jeroen.

Attachments

• Yamaha neos motormanagement 4x slow 6x fast.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Hey Jeroen,
I Have the same problem only mine just stays on when I start driving. Everything was fine the one day and the next day the light appeared.
Maybe check the oil meter, temperature meter so you know for sure that everything is fine.
I don't know what the meaning of the flashing lights is but I thought it had something to do with the start up of the scooter.

Hey Jeroen,
I Have the same problem only mine just stays on when I start driving. Everything was fine the one day and the next day the light appeared.
Maybe check the oil meter, temperature meter so you know for sure that everything is fine.
I don't know what the meaning of the flashing lights is but I thought it had something to do with the start up of the scooter.
The light stays on while driving. Then yes, then no. It often goes out when I stop at a traffic light after driving. But not always. There are sometimes also long stretches where the light remains off...over tens of kilometers. Weird! The thermostat works fine, just like the temperature gauge, so it probably won't be that. Hopefully others have an idea. And maybe someone knows what the blink codes mean. Doesn't matter what language. Long live google translate.

Hello scooter friends,

I disconnected my injector and sprayed it clean with brake cleaner. Also cleaned the contacts of the plugs and the plug itself. Everything was put back and the problem has not returned since. This was 8 months ago and still no light comes on. In other words, success.

Back