Malossi MHR Replica

AKhellbindeR

Malossi MHR Replica

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am being told that Malossi MHR Replica is the best cylinder for SFX. I'm going to get one when the local scooter shop gets more of em. I already ordered a 21mm Dell'orto. Will it be a waist of money to buy the 25mm, since MHR Replica is a Semi-racing kit? And what exaust should i buy. TJT Group B? Simonini TT Racing? Gianelli Shot, NRX?

I Think i'm going with this:

- Malossi MHR Replica 47mm Cylinder
- TJT Group B Exaust
- Kundo Racing camshaft (max 13000 RPM)
- Malossi Multivar
- Malossi Primary Gearing kit
- 21mm Dell'orto
- Doppler air filter (The one with a plastic thing so the carburater won't suck water and dirt in)
- 3,5 g rools? (The one's inside your variomatic)
- Malossi Delta Clutch
- Malossi Wingbell
- Malossi Special Kevlar

What do you think the topspeed and acceleration will be?

What valve size? (The thing that's in your carburater that comes in different sizes, and decides how much fuel is used)

What rools should i use for max performace? The things inside your variomatic.

The reason why i'm typing this here is because the Honda section is more or less dead.

The reason why i explain where some of the parts are located is because i don't know the english word for them, i don't belive your stupid or anything.

Please wríte back using kilometres and kilo.

Thank's

Advertisement - register to remove this

AK with that set up i think that you would be good for at least 65mph, but if you want something that will kill all the mhr and evo bikes (minarelli and piaggio) make that bike into a 125cc stroker. those things are good for 90mph+ and the parts are a lit bit cheaper than the parts on your parts list. you just need a good machine shop to open up your cases for the 52.5mm crank and 55mm bore. those are the kinds of bikes a lot of guys out here in hawaii ride.

Hornymoose said:
alot = many,loads of
like i have many scooters, i have a load of scooters etc
so he thanks you for the info you gave him, thank's alot :)
o.k. cool. my yamaha jog with all polini evo parts cost twice as much to build as my honda big bore, thats because the italian parts cost double what taiwan parts cost.

Back