Malossi F32S @ Gilera Stalker?

MJS

Danish Viking
Hey Forum

I would like to know if the F32S front suspention fits on a gilera stalker or do i have to make alot of modifications to get it on?

Anybody who got this on their stalker? Because i would love to se a pic where it is in to get a picture in my head of how it's looking.

Peace

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hey MJS

As you can see in my project topic on MG, I have just recieved at Malossi f32s fork for stalker! I compared it to the org. stalker fork and I couldnt see any differens!

But I can tell you that its a very nice fork! Its worth all the money! The price is 3850 (ca) incl shipment!

/Jakob (Fjabbe@MG) :)

Speed Fury said:
Hey MJS

As you can see in my project topic on MG, I have just recieved at Malossi f32s fork for stalker! I compared it to the org. stalker fork and I couldnt see any differens!

But I can tell you that its a very nice fork! Its worth all the money! The price is 3850 (ca) incl shipment!

/Jakob (Fjabbe@MG) :)
Ah fjabbe you little frækkert!
A have seen your projekt on the MG, and i just love it! It was actually from you a got the inspiration.

Well i have looked in the buy&sale forum inhere and there is 1 fork thats for sale, but it cost alot of € i think.

I bought mine for runner 125 at scooter-center for 490€. It brings a 250mm disk also.
There are stalker ones at sale here in the forum and on sip-scootershop. They are expensive because they bring a brake calipper also.

I bought my fork at Sip-scootershop! It came with a grimeca caliber! But note: When you buy the fork for stalker incl caliber, you cant use a 220 mm disc brake! I have to make a spacer for my metrakit oversize disc before it fits!

Okay. Thank you guys. I don't think that i can afford such a expensive front suspension.

Btw, i don't have to have the grimeca caliper on, because i got my Braking 4 pistons, and i love it :D

Last edited:
Sorry for the little OFF

But don't you know where can I buy this CIF front shockabsorber and how much is it?

10574828.jpg

Back