Malaguti Firefox F15 LC DD EUR2 digital begrenst op cdi controle unit

Mborrie

Hoi Allemaal,

Ik heb een leuk winter project gekocht, een Malaguti Firefox F15 DD LC EUR 2 Digital.
Blok is minarelli horizontaal lang (MA 10)
Type: ZJM44, bouwjaar 03.2003

Plan is een mid race setup te bouwen en af en toe een rondje knallen. Plan is Stage 6 MK2 racing pen 12, 24 mm cp evo, MHR 2008 vario, Stage 6 R1400 uitlaat. VL 14 membraan, Malossi 28 schuin spruitstuk .mengsmering met A747.

Een punt waar ik tegen aan loop is de electronica van de F15 digital. Er is een blauwe Ducati controle unit aanwezig waarop de electronica sensoren zijn aangesloten. Deze schijnt ook een restrictie te zijn voor toeren en hiervoor heb ik op internet wel gelezen dat hiervoor een top performance “open” control unit is (9921210)

Hebben jullie ervaring tips?

Alvast bedankt

Attachments

• IMG_5385.jpeg
    IMG_5385.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5367.jpeg
    IMG_5367.jpeg
    551.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5124.jpeg
    IMG_5124.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement - register to remove this

If I were you, I would buy a hpc 12mm pin metric pro race 3 70cc and a yasuni c21 oder c20 and a 26mm carburetor. with this setup you should have min 18/19ps max 23ps. if you do the transition from the engine to the cylinder well, you should have about 20 ps guaranteed, if you want to have even better response to the gas and more power, then buy a mvt ingenious with electricity model so that you can have electricity on the engine to work lights and other things. with mvt ingenious you should have about 2/3 ps more than with the original. so if he does all that, you will have the fastest scooter in the village or in the city. and if the scooter rises at full throttle, then buy a 100mm frame extension. but that shouldn't be a problem because the f15 is one of the best balanced scooters. if you have any questions, write to me on Instagram @nemanja_blitz

Back