made in Germany - Evo Runner

Hi, here are some Pics from my chromed Parts! Some pictures were taken with a mobile Phone, the rest with a digi Cam.

chrom1.jpg

chrom3.jpg

chrom2.jpg

chrom4.jpg

chrom5.jpg

chrom6.jpg

chrom7.jpg

chrom8.jpg

If some one is interessted ...

Here a Tool (written by me) wich calculates you Time Areas! The Tool is in english and in german! Its just a smal exe, no Excel File or something else! Try it ...Klick

nice chrom parts metzzo, i like to see the runner complete, so go to the garage and work :)

best regards
sebastian

sege said:
nice chrom parts metzzo, i like to see the runner complete, so go to the garage and work :)

best regards
sebastian

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i´m loling so loud!!!

"sege" rofl, you write into metzzos thread!^^

PS: the parts looks good!

Last edited:
Hi, here some new Pics from yesterday ...

RunnerMaerz1.jpg

RunnerMaerz2.jpg

RunnerMaerz3.jpg

RunnerMaerz4.jpg

RunnerMaerz5.jpg

RunnerMaerz6.jpg

RunnerMaerz7.jpg

It's still "a bit" work to finish the scoot for spring..

Last edited:
Hi guys.
Here are some new Pictures! The most of that what i did today u cant see, cause its behind the covering.

There will come some more things like another seat and so on^^ just wait :)

180306-1.jpg

180306-2.jpg

180306-3.jpg

180306-4.jpg

180306-5.jpg

180306-6.jpg

180306-7.jpg

My 2 helping hands :)
180306-lol.jpg

Update ...!
Here are some new Pics

At Saturday we went to an old Airport, but the weather wasn good.. so i cant drive so much and can't "configure" my engine!

At the Video the Runner had his first run on a Track over 20 Meters! So the engine still runs not very good but i think soon it will^^

KLICK

New SSP Kickstart, but still wont fit^^
kicker1.jpg

kicker2.jpg

Stage6 Exhaust Gas Temprature
egt-1.jpg

egt-2.jpg

HR4 vs C20
poette.jpg

Runner cleaned and put c20 on
Runner280306-1.jpg

Runner280306-2.jpg

Runner280306-3.jpg

Runner280306-4.jpg

Runner280306-5.jpg

Probe1.jpg

Probe2.jpg

Here some Pics of the possible Leather kinds for my Seat. The purple one look realy n1 and is close to my paintjob. The yellow ones are a bit differet but comes close to my paintjob. So we will see who it looks^^

Then ill order soon some new parts like a wheelbar and so on. Soon as they arrived ill post new pics!

der ass ist echt gut geworden die chromparts passen auch 1a zu style.gefällt mir sehr was du da machst.weiter so;-)

MFG
Damian

Back