macdizzy forum

narx

gefufn tjuner
Anyone knows what happened with that forum? It's already down for 6 months, and nobody answers my emails. I've just renewed my subscription in January and bang it was gone. Any info guys?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Can't help but to notice the same myself... I've been waiting for some time to pay membership, and can't get ahold of anyone...

Too bad it's closed, lots of valuable info there. I have read on some other forums, that it just disappeared, and nobody knows what happend.

Too bad it's closed, lots of valuable info there. I have read on some other forums, that it just disappeared, and nobody knows what happend.

Yup, Roost I remeber you posting there.

I am such an idiot because I downloaded almost nothing of that valuable info, the stuff I am now dieing to read again. I've always bookmarked everything and now I can kiss my own ass :(

If you have some kind of a database with downloaded topics from that forum feel free too share it with me :)

i was once a member for a short while until capitalism took over the forum & i couldn't log in anymore.

i feel sorry for that site, he should have gotten sponsors from corporations instead of paying up to be a member.

It was left up to the paying members to keep it open. Rick went on to work building 4 strokes and had little time to contribute anymore. I was on there for years as Mach 5 & cryogenic man. To date this forum and Blairs book, design of two stroke engines, are the best source of public info.

Back