Kresjans Zip SP - Denmark Racing

Kresjan

Hey guys, thaught it was time I also put my project in here for you cracy dudes to watch! My storyboard from app. christmas to now will be google translates from english to english, but the upcomming updates will be written in english: D Pure lazyness in knowz: z: z

Hello again all protuners.
As some may know last season was not crazy good for me. In ASW I decided to build a printer, with printer chassis and an irascible AC motor. It ended up as a Sonic with long mina and some TS, which only ran for 15 min to SSW
Sonic has been split and the engine is sold now.
As Sonic looked just before the SSW:
24082008029fi7.jpg

Well, this season is a bit before I go out of the starting holes with my project. I made a trade with Mikkel Bay where I got his old Zip, and he got some other things.
Here is a picture of how Zippen seemed off:

1300525et1.jpg

Has unfortunately not just a picture from when I got it, but knew could safely say that as well fuck off. At a distance so it does well enough

I went quietly to the process of separating the ad, to see how bad the frame was in position and see which parts should be replaced.
dsc00164yn8.jpg

dsc00165sg9.jpg

dsc00171ib2.jpg

dsc00174rf7.jpg

Someone who can tell something about it here reardamper? Is it worth anything?
dsc00168ve9.jpg

dsc00169ih6.jpg

As in can see the frame is actually in very good condition, has not found any rust at all so it is fine. It is Jacob Bak has built Zippen for Mikkel, and can only say that he has done a fine job. Painting gun would, however, have done a little more closely

I need a block to it so that if someone holds a LC SD block must love to write. Block shall be the L-tubes and mechanical pump. Gearing and gear cover will also be preferable.

I have not found out by myself yet how the setup is, but would like to try 77 ccm BB. From the port maps are gates for very good

Regner also strongly in getting a second fork and bagdæmper on. Either something F32S or SP spiced with something Bitubo or S6.

We seen an update when I get some money again.
Over and out!

[Update D. 8 / 1]
A small update from here, unfortunately without pictures.
Has gone and thought much on appearance here last time and would like a scooter draws attention to how I am just not fully aware. Suggestions are welcome!
Otherwise, there is probably someone here inside of which received a little call from me with a pretty black spg. As another option for color. It can go and ponder over

Beyond fanzy farvepis I divorced zippen completely ad and waiting for that bit of money in the box so I could have bought the damn delicious SP fork I've been offered.

Here one of the coming days there will be another update with some pictures of the LC SD carter and new Team Speed's coming in the mail.

Over and out, Pease!

[Update 4th Feb]

Hello everyone
Long ago, but has been a little lazy here over the winter, but now must be to happen.
I got me a little part negotiated by Klui. Thanks for a good deal
The parts I received today and the delicate package I received contained a fork ET2 incl std shock absorber and brake system
Shock absorbers are naturally replaced by another, is just not quite sure what yet.
Besides it was also a Stage6 Vforce membrane (Shut up membranes are small at Piaggio?) And an MHR studs.
I will not be cheated of pictures so here comes some of the parts and how and where zippen now (Photographer was I never knew)
dscn0740zm7.jpg

dscn0741ye6.jpg

dscn0743yq7.jpg

[imgl]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/658/dscn0745ve8.jpg[/img]
dscn0749ni0.jpg

dscn0750au9.jpg

dscn0751ix7.jpg

dscn0756il9.jpg

dscn0758rq2.jpg

dscn0760fy6.jpg

dscn0761ld5.jpg

dscn0762fo2.jpg

Most parts of the fork and braking are blown and painted in the smoke on.
Also I am on a package from Bay, which hopefully will arrive soon!
There should be some extra shields, some rim work, block and ts
Besides I will see if I can manage to get painted various shields.

See you next time who fail parts in the door! However, go skiing here in the next week, so i will probably not hearing anything from me next time

[Update: TS in the house]
Hello again everyone, this is not so much an update as it is an acidic opstød!
It is now 6 weeks ago when I had received my parts from Mikkel Bay. Today I received as the team speed of him that was part of what he owed me. The cylinder was said to be new and uportet. I can assess whether this is new and uportet or used and overportet
Photos

dsc00217ji1.jpg

dsc00218xz9.jpg

dsc00219nx2.jpg

dsc00220oh7.jpg

dsc00221fa1.jpg

dsc00222wo6.jpg

Personally I would not put chemical metal in the exhaust sport, would you?

Im over and out

I wanted to update, had a long conversation with Mikkel Bay today and he suggested that to give me a splinter new TS, which has been booked tonight, and I got him to say yes to a written agreement.

[Update - SO COM TO SHARE!]
A little happier and better update! It obviously helped to kick a little to him makkeren across djævleøen for yesterday I received a new team splinters speed and today I received the rest of my parts, so now I just missing the money he owes me
I will then just some pictures!

dsc00254ww7.jpg

dsc00255oh2.jpg

dsc00256vu5.jpg

dsc00257zx0.jpg

dsc00258rp1.jpg

dsc00259wh2.jpg

dsc00260ng4.jpg

dsc00261gc8.jpg

Bladder photo ^ ^
That is so not a short block which he had said that he must come to hear a little too
Next update will be with some shields and some engine assembly gøjl. Hope I see a few of you on Sunday in line speed!

[Update on April 9]
Hey all glad tuners!
Just as people thought my project was dead, screw skisme there is an update in
Let me begin by thanking my mother and father! Without them this had not been possible as I currently stand without a real job and therefore would not afford this, THANKS!

So to just be!
I was today in line speed and buy a røvfuld parts. It was then a TRD digital ignition, tap Stage6, Stage6 RT studs, E13 filter multivar 2000 team wingcooler, RT coupling, etc. etc. etc.
Also, I was also just over Again Mann and retrieve a 28 mm VHST with some parts to kickstart the offender.
All in all, a very expensive game!
So now I am just waiting on a DPR from Clark, and some rims from Klui, so should I be ready to get the whole toilet together and booted.

Tomorrow, I have drilled my block up to the water pump, and then hopefully I get the time to start the session.
Nåeh so, is been cheated until now with a setup, it is so here.

Cylinder: Malossi MHR Team
Exhaust: DPR'07 team
Membrane: Stage6 Vforce @ carbon sheets
Stud: Stage6 R / T
Carburettor: 28 mm VHST
Filter: Malossi E13
Vario: Malossi multivar 2000 MHR team
Rem: Mallossi MHR krevlar
Coupling: Stage6 torque control
Clutch Bowl: Stage6 wingcooler
Ignition: Digital TRD
Crank: Stage6 R / T replica rod85

Thanks for now and hopefully see you all together for a time serious race in Fredericia 18th
Over and out @ Kresjan

[Update on 15 April]
Both good and bad this time, but first the good.
I have today received my single engine complete with all the beautiful parts.
However ignition tease me for over an hour, could simply not get it to fit with that it should be 6.5 mm before TDC. It appeared then that I had not thought about that it should not be set as a italkit where there is both a mark of top, and one for the ignition time
Earlier today I was starting to bore my block up to a water pump which was completely cake for me. The hole was not centered properly and I had not drilled in the correct order. It was fast to a crisis for me, but then chose to stop the shaft to pump in simmeringen in screw pump wheel and the rest fill up with fluid seal
A Reich elpumpe was bought, so now is planned to run with it until I get advice for a short lc block again
In addition, I have dropped the idea of painting shields, it was simply no time for this good, so they got a game KHT custom tuning, which can see in the pictures below
So the really bad news
I have some time ago had made a spacer to sit on top of the crown tube for ET2 fork might be the old zip frame the suit is not, so I got a buddy dad to get a new one to me. He has so manifestly misunderstood when it was finished, so he said he 28th to those who would do it instead of the 18th
So I make std old zip fork in Fredericia on Saturday, then we see if something old can ski'e race
Yesterday I received my order rims from SP Klui with a set of Pirelli SL26 tires on, and today I received CLARK's old DPR. Thank you again for 2 great deals to you both

That's all for now, a new update will follow tomorrow when I expect to get whole toilet

dsc00365o.jpg

dsc00385v.jpg

dsc00386aqw.jpg

dsc00387s.jpg

dsc00388a.jpg

dsc00389w.jpg

dsc00390z.jpg

Update. 16 / 4
Today has gone on as collection.
I had thrown the old zip fork on the frame mounted rims, shock absorber, radiator, ignition system, etc.
The time was then that it should be started for the first time, which actually went very smoothly so it was just perfect. Tomorrow is going to mount shields, radiator long and what else now belongs to
So should it want to be ready for any race on Saturday.
Betting video should also not cheated on, although it is an ass poor quality.
http://www.scootergalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=57052

dsc00392w.jpg

dsc00393wlx.jpg

dsc00394d.jpg

billede246.jpg

Update on 22 April
I thought I also wanted to update here on træf7000.
I was damn curious to see how zippen would go into the engine when I just had it running short as the could see the sequence from the last update.
The evening before the 7k I had with some friends went and collected the finished. We had just been thrown shields, hoses, oil, etc. on it and thought I would start it up and get a bit warm. Suddenly taking seize hold of anticipating the star wheel and pulls half moon around. Thinking that just because I anticipate a star is sliced too far away, but when I try to separate the ad sits my crescent and intervene as wheels locked to each other Oh my kickstart axle / crescent was skewed so here, I stood at late and had to find a new crescent somewhere Fortunately had a friend a present so it was kylet in and the trailer was packed.
The first we received a passport in a bmw which appears to him lie and drag burners among people in the pits. It appeared then to be the same person as in a video on a pig SG official to
Well, zippen started and I would take a quiet trip. On the way down to the last side I just check the temp gauge. 85 degrees cooler and go-kart elpumpe Thankfully it was just the pump had gone wrong. The pump was reversed and got completely water again. Out and run a game, and the first long side of the second game, I would just try to shoot the. Were well aware that the nozzle was too low, but I thought no further, but ak. The smoke of a new stamp.

Well, practice burp, the cylinder will have a turn with hydrochloric acid today and so I just missing a new stamp.
Yesterday I got the idea to paint my shields. Think this has been the world's cheapest paint. I was down and retrieve a new temporary helmet in hansen aunt the other day, and because of little scratches on the helmet gave me a free matt black spraymaling with. With this one can, all the shields painted Front shield could handle an extra time, but as I always say, it is not quicker to look?

Too far.
Peace out!

Update 2nd June
Just a bit of text on top of ASW.
Has good enough always been told that we should take the sour with the sweet, but how close am I to be tired of the damn Zip!
Had weeks up to ASW been started to change my crank bearings, resulting in that we had melted one new hire in smadder and I could not get some new homes. I was then borrowed a buddy block with his crank fitted with an AC MHR cylinder. Cylinder and crank was fitted by gutterne Speed Line from a time last season so knew that it was in order. I mounted the rest of my parts and got dirt booted. The nozzle was still around 180-185 in my VHST to pludrede obviously something after about 10 minutes on the track doing the exact same sentence as it did in my TS to træf7000, ie melted piston and piston residues in nicasilen. Gad satme well know how it can be done!
Satme hope I'll get it to play with my own brick and TS in Speed Meet, otherwise pissed sgu sold.
Otherwise, it was now a fucking nice hits! Pisse nice to the guys in scouting tenant (Camp Velo & Co.) both Friday and Saturday evening

How it looked at HSW (Herning scooter weekend)
507119l.jpg

508383l.jpg

510410l.jpg

510431l.jpg

87619027.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Velkommen, Syntes dog godt du kunne have undladt det med mikkel bay osv, da de ikke har den fjerneste ide om hvem det er :)

Hilsen SMR

Haha! Definitely :D Hope that it will ride smother at Speedmeet, and everything below 20 hp is wasted work.

"and everything below 20 hp is wasted work"

True :p or a reason to work better ;)

We see us soon on speedmeet,if not there than on ASW with my new engine+ralf+

Prepare u good otherwise u ll see me overtaking u lap for lap :henko:

Back