Killerteam Racing - Fiberglass Sr

Well its been a while since ive updated, Theres been progress but have not been working on bike too much of late due to work etc..

Half way there, still need new bodypanel (front) buying paint etc....Well heres a couple of pics:

S7000346Large.jpg

S7000345Large.jpg

S7000344Large.jpg

S7000338Large.jpg

S7000337Large.jpg

S7000332Large.jpg

S7000331Large.jpg

Some vids on youtube already, keyword: killerteam. Not great vids but got some better ones soon.

Enjoy!

Liquid cooled, one sr rad and one nrg radiator provides the perfect operating temp. Update this coming week, few differences etc. Ill try to get some more vids next weekend, couldnt get any today unfortunatly!
The bikes looking pretty bad at the moment, just sorting a new front panel then the spraying can begin. Still lots of work left but the pics show how it currently stands =)

Liam

completely lower that front end! this looks a bit strange..

like that backpanel...curious how it'll look like with the seat mounted :D

grtz Ken

The front end is going to be lowered, I have 2 sets of forks so was just getting them set up. For the backpanal I have a custom made peice + Seat, ill try and post pics tomorrow if I got time. Had to spend time taking the engine off which has held me back on progress due to the bad quality of the stage6 reeds, So will be replacing those with carbon ones hopefully this weekend.

Managed to get lots sorted out this week. After coming back from the Andalucia race meet at the weekend, I had to start getting things prepared for the next race. ( ill post some pics & vids soon ) More or less everything is primed now and ready for paint, Some new pics :

S7000420Large.jpg

S7000417Large.jpg

I also put the seat on now so you can see how low the posision is, perfect for race. I will get some videos pretty soon as everythings a little busy atm with moving. = )

Last edited:
that postion i think wil be quite hard for racing, ull slip of that seat, lower the back abit and the front alot, then put abit lower handle bars, that bend stlightly to the inside (not as much as ur other ones xD) and ull be perfect... i see u with future borat boy ;P!!!! and also 12" rims wudnt be too bad, keep it up!

Last edited:
The old rear bar was cut off (from the rear) but if i remeber correctly the suspension is about 1" shorter than the original, so for sure the back is low enough, just looks high because of the rear panal. The seat is real comfortable, pretty perfect to sit on also. Small seat also aids to weight reduction. Still have to get the front lowered, just needing to test a few other things then the front will be done.

san 2,thinking is good,knowing is better,i guess liam knows what he is doing,and if he says its perfect for race,its gonna be it also cuz it depends on ur height etc.
u got to find ur style and position and everybody ride it diffrent.same with the handlebars.
btw, Killerteam is still learning ,and u got to make misstakes to learn of it,as everybody else in the community right san2?

ye i was just giving my opinion, ofcourse i know liam knows... i mean, he's pro ;)

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes there will be all body parts mounted eventually, I just have to find some time to get the front panal, which is holding me back. I will post an update this weekend. =)

Thanks all

Finished the painting last night, Got some other parts to finish off, Not great pic but just a sneak peak of what it will look like, dispite the front panal ruins it!

S7000438Large.jpg

S7000439Large.jpg

S7000440Large.jpg

S7000441Large.jpg

Enjoy! Thanks again =)

Liam

d

oh liam
havent heart long time from u?
lost the contact a bit :-(
got to write it here,cuz there is no other way.

it looks nice the paint.keep going and get that front panel XD

Last edited:
Back