**KILLERTEAM** AEROX 4 Race (SPAIN)

wow :O, i just read through your whole project mate and this is unbelivebale lol best project iv'e ever read so much time and detail put into it fair play, No you cant leave this forum lol this projects so intresting and i totally agree scootershack is full of twats and the mods are terrible they spend more time abusing people than helping them!! keep up the good work mate ;)

apprilia i love your aerox i was just wondering how much did this all cost you i got a aerox 100 i'm going to do that up a little but i'm going to buy a 50 after that and see how good that goes :D

looking sik.!!!!!!!! i now agree with you the mods on scootershack are pure pricks, the main one *not going to name* is always acting moody and if you ask a question tends to bite your head off! and most people on there have a vendetta against geared 50's :S but tbh, i get more feedback on there than i do here! most replys on here are for me saying update...

Thats why i havnt updated recently because no-one points out what i should do, help me with colour schemes etc, where as on scootershack some do help out, but not really on the technical side of things.

There are a few good projects on there, but most people just end up abandoning them, plus you got to remember, we have to keep ours partially road legal to go through MOT in england, whereas alot of people have track bikes and not street.

Anyway keep up the good work and get some vids up soon :D

apprilia i love your aerox i was just wondering how much did this all cost you i got a aerox 100 i'm going to do that up a little but i'm going to buy a 50 after that and see how good that goes :D

Thanks mate
I dont like to talk about money in public,so feel free to PM me about details if you like

@Blitz SR
Yeah I understand you :)
Not worth to talk about SC

I know this forum is a bit dead and people dont comment as much as on other forums.
A good example is scootertuning,over 250 comments within 5 weeks and over 7000 views but its in german :(
Anyway you should still post your project also if you dont receive so much feedback...I m watching it ;) and yeah I have that in mind that its got to be road legal but the rules aint better here...simply with the differenz who is tuning for street or track/sprint :)

@ruud H
Thanks ;)
Videos will follow soon...weather is getting better and it stopped snowing...good conditions for a first run :)...In april I will guarantee a lot of videos and in august especially :D

Stay tuned,update follows soon :)

if the scooter racing scene was big here, which it isnt as its tiny ! theres no point making a track bike, plus the recession thats happening and everyone losing jobs, its shite over here atm! anyway, ill updte my bike soon as its almost done ;)

Update 11/03

Its time for a First Run.
Everything looks very good and thanks to a friend we will be able to pick up my aerox with his dads van and drive it to his firm where we got a bit space to test our bikes.
At the end I had to mount the filter.But its only for now.As soon as I got a propper solution for the Carb protection I ll ride without.I already got some ideas but I dont have time at the moment
dsc02351.jpg

A new vario cover its on his way.I bought the TnT crom one cuz they were no other in stock and I really want to have a testride.
dsc02354q.jpg

I made that little alu case.Its not done yet but I will put my POV recorder in there to have it safe and solid placed.
A cover still needs to be done
dsc02365m.jpg

dsc02368g.jpg

If the weather stays nice,many videos will follow this weekend...Also little sprint races between an team 2 runner,sonic big bore 86,5ccm and an aerox team 2 xsh tuned :)
So many good videos and pics you can expect this weekend IF the weather stays nice :)

Yeah ok sounds good velo

I continued a bit and managed to fit some grip tape :)
Hopefully better grip now!
dsc06447.jpg

dsc06450p.jpg

What do u think of that idea?
I m planning to put it still on some other places...which ones,?u ll see soon

Little update

I took the aerox out today to take some pics before the first Run.

dsc02412u.jpg

dsc02404z.jpg

dsc02405t.jpg

Its quiet cloudy still but i m optimistic...Lets hope it does not rain this weekend.

dsc02400b.jpg

Still miss to paint those rims and the other pair of my rims with slicks on.
Other little details I miss as well.
I m having a second panel kit,cuz I didnt make to sell the other panels of my streetaerox so a newer kit will follow right b4 the Scooterattack Weekend...Of course a new paint combo.

dsc02396.jpg

dsc02391h.jpg

I hope you guys like it now more than before.
I expect final pics in May,with a new upper front panel,painted rims and a few new parts.
dsc02382m.jpg

vs

dsc05397ty2.jpg

Regards

Killerteam Racing**

I'm following this project quite some time, and i do have to say: keep on the good work. I'm looking forward to see your next update with the panels etc.

Thanks for the comments...

I HAD A REALLY NICE WEEKEND :D and I ve been very busy.-....here one pic....Videos and pics will follow if u like XD
dsc026891.jpg

HURRY UP I WANT VIDSSSSSSSSSSSS

Here one meanwhile...

I ll make a huge UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight or tomorrow...

For the waiting time...

This is just the beginning

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVL7MBbrgJo"]YouTube - Killerteam Power....Rolling Burnout[/ame]

Update

UPDATE
Hello people...here my promised update

On friday we took the car of my friends dad....its a big sprinter so we could take my aerox and quad with me over to his firm place where we could test our bikes.
It was a long trip but we finally made it...all in a garage..
it looked like that
dsc02415p.jpg

The next morning we started to clean up all very nice to work in conditions.

Later on our bikes were more or less ready for a first testrun
dsc02470t.jpg

A bit later we were out beginning to test..out with a generator,compressor etc we were able to adjust the bikes quicker...
Unfortunately I was so busy with the other aerox and bikes that I had no time for my bike :(
dsc02463t.jpg

dsc02462b.jpg

I couldnt resist and I took first my quad out on the field...5 min it looked like that XD
dsc02467h.jpg

Later I ll post an extra quad video

i had no time for doing my bike but I got a nice reward
It feels very nice and soft...A lot more confortable now :)
dsc02482n.jpg

A new variator cover :) other ones were not in stock...unfortunately i had no time to change it so I left another cover on as u can see on the pics
dsc02861r.jpg

A very nice gift of Mikkel,a hebo chair...thanks again mate for that :)
dsc02860a.jpg

It was getting quick cold and we went quick inside...a solution to lift our scoots was this cuz the steps were to small..
dsc06480g.jpg

After that I started to work on the xsh aerox....many problems...we changed the carb,ignition etc...all..than we took off the crank and saw that the bearing was broken :(
dsc02419z.jpg

Here a few pics of the xsh cylinder...
Make your own opinion...
dsc02853x.jpg

Sorry for the dirt but we had no time ....
dsc02442a.jpg

However,next time we will adjust it new and hopefully post some great videos of it
dsc02444m.jpg

My mate has got shitloads of parts...its insane...literally insane...
Here a pic...some of them are to sell
dsc02456f.jpg

He has got any tool u can possibly imagine...

dsc02496l.jpg

A few exhaust..some of them for sell as well...
We got a lot of exhaust which we will test soon...a dyno is the only thing what is missing...
dsc02483.jpg

Ok now the sprinter...
86,5ccm Big bore with Mhr crank 13mm etc...
Its running very good :D...the vids will follow later...
The sprinter is long not done...new paintjob is missing etc...its just mounted to be able to do some testruns...
dsc02500a.jpg

dsc02501u.jpg

dsc02505f.jpg

The 150m sprinting times...next week we ll tell u more...

dsc02521m.jpg

Back to his racing runner.....
Its ment for the DMU cup in denmark..therefore the "foam" to reduce the noise etc...
has got a typical setup...but the handling parts especially nice :p have a look
dsc02610n.jpg

dsc02615f.jpg

Still needs a bit of adjusting but its almost ready to race..
dsc02634j.jpg

Here a few pics...its getting hot on track this year...
dsc02542f.jpg

As soon as my other rims are painted i ll put back on the slicks...
dsc02548u.jpg

I will post soon a bigger and better report about the stage6 suspension but i can tell its really amazing...but its not easy to adjust it on the straights..last things and tests will be done on track...however i m very very happy about it...and my mate too
dsc02552y.jpg

Still need a bit of practice with the reflex but i hope u still like the pics
dsc02563n.jpg

Scratches dont matter ...its for racing so...
dsc02573s.jpg

Question is,who is gonna make it...the runner or aerox?
Almost identical setups :)
dsc02575o.jpg

The first enemy view they got already
dsc02579x.jpg

dsc02594w.jpg

Now to my aerox..

It was very cold and the 2 radiators did a great job :)...only a taping or a burnout could bring it on temp :p
dsc02638.jpg

That was for sure not the best way to drive the parts in...but i didnt care and I couldnt resist to test and do a burnout...dedicated for Liam :)...it was a good feeling...
also if I had little troubles cuz the brakes were cold ....but the bike has got more than enough power...the last adjustments still need to be done...

I began the warm up than...
dsc02643w.jpg

Stoppie with a soft landing thanks to the suspension...
dsc02646uis.jpg

I used to wheely without using the rear brake...i like it more that way...still need a bit more practice but its good for now...
dsc02652c.jpg

dsc02654h.jpg

Hard start...
dsc02655i.jpg

I had a hard time to keep the bike from lifting....although of my 86 kg bodyweight and long gears..must be my bad porting ^^

dsc02660a.jpg

A nice wheely start...videos will show more :)
dsc02676dzi.jpg

dsc02697v.jpg

dsc02698v.jpg

dsc02652c.jpg

I had no suite on so I couldnt risk anything ...besides it was very cold

dsc02724w.jpg

dsc02744t.jpg

I ll polish some day the rest...
After the burnout
dsc02751.jpg

Argh the black point on the display..
max revs were 14600...lets see what i can do next time...
dsc02752.jpg

dsc02769.jpg

Next time kris need to practice the filming :p
dsc02769.jpg

dsc02783j.jpg

dsc02822e.jpg

A pic for good memories...

dsc02825b.jpg

I really enjoyed this weekend and made a great experience...
The second part of the update comes later as soon as i got the videos ready

Meanwhile another vid...^^
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMee32M8QpY"]YouTube - Killerteam Racing**Minarelli vs Piaggio Team 2[/ame]

watch the end

regards..

Back