**KILLERTEAM** AEROX 4 Race (SPAIN)

san2:
It´s the english-section, maybe you should write in english then so everybody understand what you´re saying?

Back to topic:
Looks nice guys! Keep up the work and this will be nice ;) And byt the way, you´re living in paradise ;)

update :)

Hey guys

well i have been the last weekend busy again :)

our killerteam member amir stopped his project and sold it in parts.
thats a sad fact but only good for me cuz now i got the fork part and his snd. stage 6 gears.
i m not far away from my first run
yesterday i took the old gear bearings out together with liam...puhhhhhhhh such a hard work ^^
next week i will put all new bearings in and hopefully as well the crank..
but before the engine the chassis needs to be done so I spray it (undercoat) in white...

dsc017134mg.jpg

than my mate liam brought his paint gun with him and started to spray it...

OH i love the FERRARI RED color ^^
dsc017142ci.jpg

dsc017169qa.jpg

well next week i m gonna make a much bigger update...cuz me and my teammate liam r gonna make hopefully the engine so i can ride it very soon XD

UPDATE TIME

Well i did the spacer…it matches perfectly to the cyl and engine…i just need
dsc01705qo1.jpg

the engine is not done yet…i wasn t in mood ^^ still need to get all rid of that scratches and sand it a bit more as well ...so no comments to my engine ^^ wait till its ready

dsc01706uo1.jpg

Well my frame is done.i love that red…i don t know why but i just love it XD

dsc01720pj8.jpg

dsc01722ya1.jpg

The radiator is pretty dirty and scratched.but im gonna leave cuz later u won t see it anyway .well u will of course but its not the point…im not sure yet if i m gonna spray it or polish it on the sides…lets see…

dsc01723wv4.jpg

My handlebars :) well not much to say…nothing special .my rev counter is not on the picture cuz is gonna be between the alu tubes.the next update will tell u more XD

dsc01726ss3.jpg

The forks ain t polished well yet cuz i changed the fork oil to a stronger one…so i wasn t bothered about the fingerprints on my forks…just wanted to see how it looks and i think it does look good…i will polish them more shiny till the next update

dsc01730me9.jpg

dsc01733rr1.jpg

Well my bodywork is too heavy for race so im gonna leave it only for optic and soon i will do a second bodywork....XD more light

dsc01741ny7.jpg

Im still very unsure how im gonna putt he tubes so please ignore them now how they are…i don t want to put the radiator on the head...i will find very soon a solution XD.it doesn t have to look beautyful,it just need to be fast…well and look beautyful TOO ;-)
I m ordering next week the bosch waterpump ....so when it delivers i will put the tubes on

dsc01743us0.jpg

dsc01744sn9.jpg

Oh i just love that disc…i know the metall dis cis better 4 race but its not in stock so i got to wait ….

dsc01746by3.jpg

Well the final pic

dsc01749ux1.jpg

Well next week i probably won t update but the week after i will XD

How u think about my aerox in the moment?^^

How its gonna look when its done?

Be continued........

comming up very nicely, the frame colour ufff i love it... and the waterpump u can get perfect used ones in "desguace" for bout 10€, and new ones are round 80€.. and one question, ive heard now in many places that that s6 disk is not good for competition, why¿? keep it up!

yes

thx for comments...well guys i ll make a update next week

i did this week as well a bit but i got some probs

i can t figure out HOW to put the tubes for the radiator best :-(
i mean the tubes needs to make a 90degrees corner...the prob is,that it bents so the water wont flow perfectly
i m gonna get some new tubes and than i will think about a solution,
i just wait for my bosch waterpump...it could be nice,if somebody find a pick of somebody who has 2 radiators connected as well just wanna see one

well i hope i can make sooooooooon my first run...just need to get the last bits...
but I already GOT a BIG surprise for next week....XD

@san 2
yes the stage 6 disc is GREAT,but i got the stainless one,the other one brakes a bit better,but its not in stock so i m gonna use it for now
yes I also know that u can get a pump on the desguace(i went with sami to there to get his one XD) but i prefer a new one,like this i got garranty .

I m open for every good tip,so if somebody got ideas to make my bike faster,or more beautyful, just post...

I won t dissappoint u guys XD

oh thanx, thats exactly the one i ordered xD but now am waiting for them to have it in stock again, try mold the tubes with heat...

update time

hey guys...and a update again...this time very special...

for all people who didn t believe that me (and my KILLERTEAM MATE Liam) are gonna race,i got the proof...i bought yesterday my equiment guys and i ll tell ya..i already have that race spirit in me XDXDXDXD
that leather feels so nice...that clothes are second hand but in very good conidition..its like new...
my shoes I bought new,the sx model 07....its insane how they feel..it comes even with a second boot inside..

and my gloves are as well the new model of alpinestars...gp pro plus 07...with kevlar and carbon protectorsXD

dsc01807rz7.jpg

sorry for that pic quali

dsc01809ga7.jpg

dsc01814nd6.jpg

finally i did finish the gearbox but its pretty hard moving and that gearboxoil smell is AWFULL
dsc01816xh8.jpg

dsc01820mo1.jpg

my two babys ;-)

dsc01829lt0.jpg

turn around ur head about 90 % plz XD

dsc01834wc0.jpg

the engine will be done soon..i was not really bothered this weekend i promise to have it done till end of feb

dsc01842nh1.jpg

i think the back part looks pretty high doesn t it?
dsc01849cj9.jpg

ok guys let me hear

Last edited:
ehm

yes the disc the other way around ^^ cuz i was not bothered about it...i put it quick on just to see if it fits and indeed,its wrong side but its working so...

yeah its really heavy...

i hope i can do very soon my engine...i don t miss that much anymore...

i still got the rim prob cuz there is no half slicks for 13 inch. so i got to change to 12 inch but i don t like the sr rims on a aerox...so maybe somebody can tell me from what other bikes u can take them of..?

well sami i did notice cuz iposted this thread before on german forums and some guys told me,but if u take a real good look u will find other things which in t correct....but as u can read I WROTE i just put the things quick together to see how it looks and to update the thread...by the way,its still in progress....

ok lets stop that spam cuz i want to read real comments about my bikes and not about the fucking disc XD
but thanks for the advice ^^

i got a small prob with the radiator tubes...they just bent when i connect both of them, i cut the connections as well to make it a bit better but its still not working...so i thought to take a alu tube and bent it to a curve...or does somebody have a other solution???

by the way,does somebody know if u can change the NEO rims to an aerox and does it come with a brakedisc?

thx for replies

Back