Jog RR - Mhr Cross! *Update*

nice fork :)

Looks good...no1 followed u :p?
argh u didnt meet me xD
havent seen ur bike on saturday?have u see my crashes?LOL

Hope to race u in asserballe end of june,there is a privat race ;)

nice fork :)

Looks good...no1 followed u :p?
argh u didnt meet me xD
havent seen ur bike on saturday?have u see my crashes?LOL

Hope to race u in asserballe end of june,there is a privat race ;)

No i didn't met you :Di only took my bike out late on saturday, after u left...
what is it called the private race? i'm very exited to ride it with the new fork :)

UPDATE.

I was to the SSW today, The jog were running good, but still need adjusting with rollers, and the jet is still a little too high.
i where driving some sprints against others, and then i found out that my jog is fast :D but when the sprint got serios, and the real "tournement" began, i should start my jog, and ofcourse my kickpedal broke then :(:(
i borrowed a friends, and decided to get it on the bench, i got 21,67 HP as max, that is the record in DK for Team cross, But more to come :D i hope i can get 22hp but that should not be unreal, when i get it adjusted 100% :)
DSC01506_big_thumb.JPG

You can see the red curve, it was not warmed up the, so thats why its not as high as the others :)
DSC01507_big_thumb.JPG

This is the 3/3 run on the bench the water pump broke :p
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1WR5b80eHI"]YouTube - Jog RR - Mhr cross, c30. 21,67 HP New Record![/ame]

By the way, i got a rs24 rear absorber and waiting for the f32s to be modified to my jog, then i got a mean racer :p

Please Comment! :)

Last edited:
hey Kaxx

Its not a record for a team cross cylinder in denmark.
On Asserballe,a friend of mine (Aerox) became 3rd place with a team 2 cross and over 22hp, i m sure u remember him ;)

Anyway,good results,runs nice now it only need to last longer ^^ especially the pistons xD

I hope you come to the 21th canonball race and also to the new Asserballe meeting on the 17-19juli ;)

Hi Hugo, no i dont remember the guy with the aerox. there was a jog/aerox that got 21,41 and he said that was the record, thats why :)

I don't think i can make it to cannonball, but i will come to speedmeet the 20th june and the new asw ;) to speedmeet i sure it gets over 22 hp :)

nice bike, i wish the U.S. got jog rr's. does your bike get hot with that small radiator. i have an american jog and i had to put 2 radiators on my bike to keep the temps down 68degrees. what temp are you getting with your bikes set up.

My original jog rr radiator broke, so now im driving with a big righetti ridolfi radiator from a gocart :D, i waiting for the new radiator, but the temp should be 55-60 degrees

Hi Kaxx,
I like your machine :) It's very nice. If you wanna get some more power, just mount bosch 12v pump instead of original or ssp.
Greetings
Panthelion

ssp is the almost same pump like original.do you think that he can get more rpm with ssp water pump,or i didnt understand well?? explain me if its not problem because i have ssp pump

I mean that, if he mount bosch pump, he will gain more power. It's because there is lower load on crank :) so higher rpm and more power.
Greetings
Bartek

i think that litlbit better ir water pump of opel frontegra because you can open it and change all seals... (if you take used pump from car graveyard )

i don't actualy know anything about the Structure of water pump of renaut 21...

good luck :)

i think that litlbit better ir water pump of opel frontegra because you can open it and change all seals... (if you take used pump from car graveyard )

i don't actualy know anything about the Structure of water pump of renaut 21...

good luck :)
can you post pictures of that opel waterpump.

My original jog rr radiator broke, so now im driving with a big righetti ridolfi radiator from a gocart :D, i waiting for the new radiator, but the temp should be 55-60 degrees
post pictures of your new radiator set up, i would like to see what that radiator looks like. also do you have measurements of it.

I know i can get more power with an electric pump, but then u cant race a whole weekend, and i dont want a big battery on my scooter, and reload the battery, then its a lot easier to have a normal pump. but next time i put it on the bench, i will take the pump off, 1/3 tries :)

post pictures of your new radiator set up, i would like to see what that radiator looks like. also do you have measurements of it.

Here some pics, from the last 2 meetings i have been to, im still waiting for the new jog rr radiator :mad:

Mig_asw_big_thumb.jpg

sprint_ssw_big_thumb.jpg

sprint_ssw_2_big_thumb.jpg

all for now, next meeting is the 20th june :)

Back