Italjet Dragster uit productie?

The Joker

nog 5 maanden en dan.....
Dat heeft een gozer bij mij op school dus verteld maar ik geloof er geen drol van. Maar aangezien ik een dragster wil kopen en het dus wel ff cker wil weten vraag ik het hier maar even voor de zekerheid, dus weet iemand hier meer van? Alvast bedankt

greetz

Advertisement - register to remove this

the joker in da house:
Italjet Dragster uit productie?

Well 2002 Italjet produced 18 Dragster 180/125cc and 6 Dragster 50LC so I guess it's a dead as it will ever get....

According to stories in Motociclismo & Scooter International Italjet is out of cash and have leased their production facilities to Renault (formerly Benelli) to build their scooters and 99% of the office staff has been layed off. Most of the Europan importers have stopped their dealings with Italjet, the only place where you can buy a new (2000 & 2001 scoots) right now is in England a USA, there are a bunch of unsold Italjet's at the French & Swiss importers that they can't sell because there's no one to handle warranty claims and they have been offering them to English dealers that sell them at prizes way below what Italjet UK does: http://www.italjet.co.uk/alert.html maybe why they have this Pop-Up....

DP says: Stay as far away from Italjet products as you can at the moment....

razma in da house:
Didn't ya drive an Italjet too

Sure did and still do and I love them strange scoots but would never buy a new one again.....

The Old Maloss MHR-team Dragster......

gal14_05bg.jpg

And the Malossi/Raceservice MHR Formula that I just love go dancing in the streets with....

form01_16bg.jpg

DP says: As a toy it's way coooool.....

Last edited:
Back