Italjet Dragster 180 project

what kinds of speeds are you getting out of your current set up. it looks really good, also is this set up too loud for the streets. oh yeah have you raced any raced tuned 70cc scooters.

what kinds of speeds are you getting out of your current set up. it looks really good, also is this set up too loud for the streets. oh yeah have you raced any raced tuned 70cc scooters.

Pretty loud or maybe very loud setup but here in Sweden the police actually don't complain that much about it, so there is no problem riding around town with it +ralf+

Haven't raced any properly tuned 70cc yet, done 145 km h on the clock with original 180 gearing but im not into the top speed thing, wheelies and blistering acceleration is the way to go :)

after mkt cranks

Hi, just like to know what after mkt cranks are available for the dragster/runner 180 engine, some thing stronger but also be good time to know what "stroker" cranks are out there as well?
Also what cast and forged pistons in a double ring.

thanks.

can i ask what carb you are running now? imguessing 28mm flat side koso? and also can i ask what model bike did you buy the v-force reedblock for and was it hard to modify to fit?

WTB OEM-Stock Italjet Dragster 180/Piagio Gilera Runner 180 Muffler Exhaust

I am searching for/Want to buy Stock Italjet Dragster 180/Piagio Gilera Runner 2-stroke Muffler Exhaust in Good condition.

Must be what came off of a 180cc 2-Stroke only.
I do not want the 125 Version.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Back