inner rotor ignitions

Pman

I have a liquid cooled piaggio bike using a water pump are there any inner rotor ignitions that can power my lights and water pump?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Pman said:
I have a liquid cooled piaggio bike using a water pump are there any inner rotor ignitions that can power my lights and water pump?
the new polini ignition supposedly powers all lights and u can run a water pmp off of any ignition. it looks like a great ignition aswell..i would try it myself but it is brand new and wont be on the island for a while unless u special order it

all initions can be used on air cooled or liquid cooled...thats why the my selletra ignition comes with a plate that is for the pump or fan...my ignition is on with my air cooled tuned evo cilinder...although i am changing to liquid cooled simply becasue the port map was better and and it can get really hot...i still use it and there is no problem at all. just use a good oil(castrol a747 or mutol 800) and it wont be bad...

O.K. lilplaya_bm, thanks!, but surfing the Polini webpage their new ignition says "Specialli made for liquid cooled engines"....so I was wondering if it can be used on air cooled also.

yes it can... with my ignition i dont even use the fan or pump, i just le it cool by the air hitting it when i ride...that way i wont have to put that plate on my ignition that weights alot more...lighter flywheal

Back