if I can run Customized scooter in spain??

pradpath

Hola Guys, I am Prad from india, I am working in a software company and need to visit bilbao(spain) city for 1 years. but the problem is that I am partially handicapped,my office is at a bit hilly area and bus will not go there, and I have to walk 1 kilometer and that will be tough. In india I have my customized scooter Honda lead (attached with 2 extra tire in back side) as I can not run a normal scooter due to balance problem. can any one tell me that if I can run such scooter in spain, or traffic rule will not allow me it. I know the wheel chair option is there but I don't want to use this boring one and with that I can not go long distnaces, I have also heard that there is mobility scooter also but that is also not suitable for short distances and its speed limit is very low also (8 mph) that will be boring too. also tell me how to get driving license over there in spain what all is required?

Advertisement - register to remove this

You will have more chance of getting an answer to this at a Spanish forum then here I'm afraid. Do you not have a spanish embassy in India, or perhaps your traveling agency can help you with information?

I don't see any problems with this, as long as the papers are fine.
There are a lot of Gilera MP3 scooters here which have 2 front wheels.

Back