How many KMS do you have on your scoots (road)

ex-racer#2

ex-racer#2
Just wondering how many KM's everyone has on their scoots and what typical wear they are getting. If they are modified how many km's did you have on them when they were rebuilt or new cylinders added.

Mine is just past 14,000 km without any issues what so ever and more than decent performance based on the spec of parts I have. Just want to know at what milage people are starting to see small performance drops.

Advertisement - register to remove this

Just wondering how many KM's everyone has on their scoots and what typical wear they are getting. If they are modified how many km's did you have on them when they were rebuilt or new cylinders added.

Mine is just past 14,000 km without any issues what so ever and more than decent performance based on the spec of parts I have. Just want to know at what milage people are starting to see small performance drops.

MIne is at 12000 km with no performance drop on my MHR Replica kit. Just tore it down about 2000km ago to clean out carbon buildup and was surprised at how well the cyl wall looked. I expect another 12000 km out of that cyl.

I'm putting my new kit in today, at about 3000 i don't no if its miles or Kilometers!!! i think miles because the miles is the primary speedo markings.

My sr did about 27000,(standard cyl) I ported it about 25-26000 something like that. The bike still went strong at speed, but getting up hills etc, it just seemed a nightmare setting the vario up, getting it to go up a hill, and over about 30mph on a straight without over revving / slipping. So probably thats the point when an engine starts to get pretty worn. Cant say the exact milage as i didnt have a clock :)

for the street it's best you switch to a big stroker engine rather than a high rev 70cc screamer your pistons & bearings will last much longer.

I had 9750km on my MHR team 80cc on my derbi
@ the end my liquid cooling was not working anymore
so I think I drove like 500km AC 8P and still
he was running 97km/h!!!!!

Back