Honda X8R-S

if they have the same cilinder and crank do you know the codes to order?
but they dont have specs about that is very weird to order without info.
thanks

you have to open that intake up real big, take that stick out of the middle and port the crap out of that intake track. that really helps the hondas breath when you get those stroker bores on them.

i never seen anybody crack a crankcase out here and plenny people got there intake ported like that. we also cut the intake track so deep we have to add more material cuzz we go so deep into the tranny area. everything is done big out here. do it right or dont do it at all. 90mph+ thats what we want.

rydah said:
i never seen anybody crack a crankcase out here and plenny people got there intake ported like that. we also cut the intake track so deep we have to add more material cuzz we go so deep into the tranny area. everything is done big out here. do it right or dont do it at all. 90mph+ thats what we want.

how about cracking the stud bolt holes?? have you seen one?? right now i have a Honda Dio 90cc (86cc to be exact) and its a dragracer scoot.. our target speed is 140kph/h on a quater mile.. i hope that it will finish soon..

you shouldnt crack the stud hole either. when you port the intake you are not goin to open the intake that wide, you just wanna go kinda deep to make the thing breath. whats the top speed of your 90cc honda.

right now its around 130-133 kp/h.. i blew up 3 stud holes before, i was just riding slow & suddenly i heard a loud blasting sound from my scoot, i thought i blew the piston but when i checked it 3 broken stud holes...

wow i never heard anything like that before. what was the cause for the stuff hole being blown out.
133 is not bad. how come you guys dont use your stroker bikes as streetbikes too. we ride our 90mph bikes on the street daily and around the island. can you get gear sets for yamaha jog.

rydah said:
wow i never heard anything like that before. what was the cause for the stuff hole being blown out.
133 is not bad. how come you guys dont use your stroker bikes as streetbikes too. we ride our 90mph bikes on the street daily and around the island. can you get gear sets for yamaha jog.

i put up a high compression head and i think the crankcase is a bit.. we dont use strokers (52mm stroke) as a streetbike 'coz it has a lot of things to do and not everyone knows how to do it.. or maybe the scooter trend here in Pi. 'coz right now most of street scoots here are back to 50cc, they can get it fast up to 110kp/h + and fuel efficient at the same time..
what gear?? secondary gears?? sure we have sets of that, from low speed to high speed gears...

i am talking about the rear set for the jog a 15/31 set. a friend of mines uses only vp race gas on his bike and has a really high compression motor and he never blew up the stud bolts and his bike a 100mph+ bike. oh yeah its a complete street bike with complete plastics and lights, all stock looking from the side. what about posh ignitions can you get those for the jogs.

emo said:
here's a pic. of x8r engine..
272%20-%2008-05-2004.jpg

Damned, this engine is beautiful

Back