Help with decision on 70cc kit for aerox

jamessfx

jimsfx
has anyone on here used a pm tunning 70cc alloy big bore kit on an aerox nd if you have have you had any quality issues with itas ive had some things off them b4 that have been rubbish .or if you know of any similer priced kits that are alloy cheers for the help.

Advertisement - register to remove this

well people i know have not had a single kit without problems they always seem too die and are really not very good my stage 6 streetrace rox is faster than my friends pm rox and im heavier?? we have very similar setups except the barrels. one incident was where a friends small end bearing disintergrated and scored right up the side of the barrel and pm say you can only use their bearings??

I have been on the phone to them today and basically the guy who works there said get the malossi alloy kit instead as its based more on the original itself and is supposedly the best barr the polini corsa but that is stupid money they dont even reccomend there own products what does that say? .He has also said that i am best changing the bearings and the crank to a top racing full circle one which they dont even sell???? with a 12mm pin. thanks for the help bud. random question on ur standard carb was there a pipe on the bottom as when i was strippin mine down i noticed there was a barb for a pipe but no pipe and no reason for a pipe at the very bottom of carb anyway????

they mean the mhr rep, but without casework a bigger carb and a city 16 etc you arent going to be getting very much out of the kit, go stage 6 streetrace mate, very reliable and pretty pokey too, and that pipe might be overflow mate

i cant find anything about the syage kit anywhere u got a link. and also how the hell do you get the starter bell off i have unscrewed all bolts i can get to and it will not budge

yea scooter attack mate, under engine parts. umm you need to take the variator off and everything on the crank, its locked in from the inside mate

heres a vid of my ped few days after i built it [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE30rCmYs20"]YouTube - stage 6 streetrace aerox 70cc[/ame]

Back