HELP sym jet euro x

9h1l

does any one no of a 70cc kit i could buy for this scooter please?
if there is one avalible ?
thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

Could you take a photo of your engine? Some of the SYM engines are similar to the Kymco ZX50, even though SYM makes theirs in house, as does Kymco... If you need me to host the photo I'd be happy to, just PM me and I'll get you my email.

I'm sure we can find you a cylinder that will work good. :)

Aloha, isn't sym the same as Honda Dio?
frank

It depends on which engine they're using, but yes, they are very much alike... parts are interchangeable, etc. Sym and Kymco both make their own in house. I know that Kymco used to make the engine for Honda at one point, but not sure about how SYM might be tied in...

SYM uses the ceramic coating on the cylinder, Kymco does not. There's plenty of cylinder kits out there for these engines. I'm fairly certain that all of the major performance companies make kits for the Dio, etc. I prefer the Minarelli and Piaggio engines though!

@ 91hl: Where are you located?

Sym....

Hello, i have a little...big...stupid problem with my scooter. Engine was good...but other parts NO. My oil pump is working when engine is cold buy after 5 minutes when engine is hot oil pump is not working and this problem distroy my sym engine at 4400km. Engine start harder and harder day by day and in a day has not started, i check engine compresion at hand and no compresion. Now i need new cylinder, piston, rings...and oil pump. I will don't buy oil pump, i will mixt fuel with oil...but from where i can buy parts for my scooter ? In 3-4 days i will start to deassemble my engine and put some photos. Can somebody tell me how can i derestrict this scooter (electric derestrcting)....CDI, carb etc.

Sorry for my bad EN.

Back