Help me for my setup

uaretheidiot

moimoimoi
Hi,

I have a minarelli horizontal engine.

I want to get the best acceleration possible.

I'm planning to go with a 70 Polini Corsa LC and Overrange from malossi and deltaclutch.

Can you tell me what carb, what exhaust and what crankshaft I should use in order to get the best acceleration?

Thanks!

Advertisement - register to remove this

u can use a 19-21 del orto, exhaust.. you can get the gianelli shot, then crankshaft you would have to get a reinforced one, you could go from the reinforced rms one to the top performance.. its up to you...
but if i was you, to get a good acceleration i would get the 70cc stage 6 racing. its very good and reliable. ive seen on some projects really good results with it...

how much money are you willing to spend on tunning? are you going for every day use? .. etc..

Mr.Aerox said:
u can use a 19-21 del orto, exhaust.. you can get the gianelli shot, then crankshaft you would have to get a reinforced one, you could go from the reinforced rms one to the top performance.. its up to you...
but if i was you, to get a good acceleration i would get the 70cc stage 6 racing. its very good and reliable. ive seen on some projects really good results with it...

how much money are you willing to spend on tunning? are you going for every day use? .. etc..

I plan to use it every day, that's why I was planning to get a cast iron cylinder...

What's better between the AC stage6 and the LC Corsa?

I will get the LC Corsa!

If I want a lot of accelerartion, can I still put longer gears?

If I keep the stock gears, will I be too slow (especially with the Overrange...)?

Thanks!

Back