Hebo Racing IV vs. Team 2004 (exhaust)

Speed Fury

Hey Forum

I´m looking for a new exhaust for my Piaggio Zip! right now if driving with a DPR exhaust, and I´m very happy with it, the performance is great! But now I want a new exhaust where the preformance level is the same/close to but with better looks! :)

So there are 2 exhausts I have to choose from:

The Hebo Racing IV or Team Speed 2004!

Which one would you pick? How do they preform and which pipe would you say have the best looks?

The setup of the Zip:

Manston 2 (Polished exhaust port)
28 mm D-slide karb
PVL ignition
Delta clutch
Multivar 2000
MHR intake (45 degress)
NOS - N2O
And so on

Hope you can help me with this!

/Jakob

Advertisement - register to remove this

MJS said:
I think that you should keep your DPR!

Thats is a great exhaust.

For the record: there are 985798474095056734 different DPR exhausts.

The only way to make sure what performs best is to measure the power output on a dynojet with the diff. exhausts.

If I should guess which is the best, I'll choose the Hebo...

Joël said:
For the record: there are 985798474095056734 different DPR exhausts.

The only way to make sure what performs best is to measure the power output on a dynojet with the diff. exhausts.

If I should guess which is the best, I'll choose the Hebo...

The same DPR Mol used on his NRG when he got the 27.xx at Lelystad!

It looks like its gonnar be the Hebo! But is there any difference from the old Hebo Racing II pipe and the new Hebo racing IV? In the structure of the exhaust?

Thanks for the answers!

Speed Fury said:
The same DPR Mol used on his NRG when he got the 27.xx at Lelystad!

It looks like its gonnar be the Hebo! But is there any difference from the old Hebo Racing II pipe and the new Hebo racing IV? In the structure of the exhaust?

Thanks for the answers!

Yes, the Hebo Racing IV I think has a better structure. I think more acceleration

Could you please provide a picture of the Hebo IV? I don't see it in their catalog or on their web site. I have never heard of a Hebo IV.

Speed

I would choose the Hebo Racing4 Also because it's tested on the Hebo Manston @Hebo. And if you want one for the looks, I would choose the Hebo as well. It looks perfect to me:)

15.JPG

This is the new model Hebo Racing exhaust, for Piaggio though.

(Deze foto is van MSSH, als je niet goed vind dat die foto hier staat, haal ik hem wel weg)

For the looks: Team04 pipe.

For the performance: Your DPR.

When you changed from the Bidalot C20 to the DPR, you gained like 500% power on the road :love: :P

PS: I've seen it running with both exhaust's.

Back