Hebo Manston Replika II Exhaust?

Hi there! i got the Manston Replika II exhaust on my Aerox,

And im about to order a new cylinder to it. And im looking on the stage6 racing. But i will change the exhaust later for a c16 or r1200 but can i drive with the Hebo exhaust for maybe 2 months without damage the cylinder?

Thx

Advertisement - register to remove this

Do you mean the Hebo Racing Replica 2? There has been told that it would perform on the same level as the HR2, but it's made of less expensive material (and therefor heavier).
Others say it performs more like a C16...

Imo the stage6 racing should do nice with the Hebo racing replica 2 (I had this exhaust in mind for my futur setup with the S6 racing ;) ).

DME3 said:
Do you mean the Hebo Racing Replica 2? There has been told that it would perform on the same level as the HR2, but it's made of less expensive material (and therefor heavier).
Others say it performs more like a C16...

Imo the stage6 racing should do nice with the Hebo racing replica 2 (I had this exhaust in mind for my futur setup with the S6 racing ;) ).

Thats sounds good!

I mean this exhaust

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4209/bz5vw.jpg

Is that the one you mean?

And im sorry but what does Imo stand for :(

yes... really nice pipe!!!
but does it perform like a HR4 seriously???
it is very similar... but with less welds...
but i have a pic of another version of this pipe...

SaTaNaSsO said:
yes... really nice pipe!!!
but does it perform like a HR4 seriously???
it is very similar... but with less welds...
but i have a pic of another version of this pipe...

Show us the pic :)

to hell with that, the header is too twisty....a straighter header pipe will always perform better....I like the previous pipe better.

The pic with the curved header is the replica, the straight header is the real HR2.

Will the twisty header realy push down performance?

I know all faster pipes have a straight header. But the pro race 1 exhaust also had a funny twist in the header.

DME3 said:
The pic with the curved header is the replica, the straight header is the real HR2.

Will the twisty header realy push down performance?

I know all faster pipes have a straight header. But the pro race 1 exhaust also had a funny twist in the header.

you'll see... even the Polini Evolution 70 for minarelli had a funny twist in the header...!!!
so my pic is the real Replica, but the Taz!'s pic is a HR2???

but i've heard that HR2 is better than HR4.... :?

Yes, I've compared the pics from the ones on a webshop. Taz's pic is the real HR2 and yours (with curved header) is the replica :)

Don't know how the HR2 performs in comparision with the HR4...

edit: just visisted SA and they also show a pic of the replica with straight header...

Last edited:
Hey, I 'm kicking this one up again 'cause I got more info.

If you check http://www.jrmotoren.nl/winkel/index.php?cPath=23_137 , you can see that the Hebo racing replica 2 has a straight header. The Hebo Racing replica (the first version I think) has a twisted header.

Maybe the replica 2 performs better than the first one :)

Maybe the topicstarter can tell us how his exhaust performs on his stage 6 racing?

Back