hebo manston 2 problems

cole smith

hi evry 1 i recently got a hebo manston 2 for my aerox i fited it and it would tik over fine but when i revved it it wouldent make any power to moove the bike even with 3 gram rollers in .

my setup is#
hebo 12mm crank
19mm carb
standard ignition as my scooter is for road
hebo clutch
malossi multivare variater
malossi belt
gear up kit
mk racing pipe
becuase i could not get the manston to work i am now using a malossi cast iron road kit :(

please can any body help me with my manston kit as ive spen a fortune on having the crank fitted and everything just to go back to a mallossi kit :( thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

its not your setup but how you adjusted it, what kind of springs do you use? and what jet?, that carb can go bigger ( 24mm) , Metrakit pro race exhaust? or just the regular sport pipe?.
and you can get a lot more performance when you use a racing ignition (with HPI you can have lights)

hi i dont no how to put a picture of my exhaust on here but if u add me on msn i can show u colezie.123@ntlworld.com

and on my hebo clutch its got the green ones in that came on the clutch but it came with a set of blue stronger ones and as for jeting i dont have a clue really i took it down to my local scooter shop and they said on the dyno the kit was only making 2bhp so they advised me to put my malossi kit back on but use a 12mm piston thanks for your help

hi evry 1 i recently got a hebo manston 2 for my aerox i fited it and it would tik over fine but when i revved it it wouldent make any power to moove the bike even with 3 gram rollers in .

my setup is#
hebo 12mm crank
19mm carb
standard ignition as my scooter is for road
hebo clutch
malossi multivare variater
malossi belt
gear up kit
mk racing pipe
becuase i could not get the manston to work i am now using a malossi cast iron road kit :(

please can any body help me with my manston kit as ive spen a fortune on having the crank fitted and everything just to go back to a mallossi kit :( thanks

Firts replace your Hebo clutch to a better one. all of the Hebo clutches are crap. Even the kevlar ("R" series) strongly slips. So you have very hot clutch bell, and clutch, the rpm varies because of the slippage, and you have very little backwheel power.

hi please can u explain what sort of jetting it needs (19mm carb with a choke) and do u think this will make it run ? with the setup that i have or do i need sum diffrent parts ? thanks

the dell'orto PHBG19 carb is jetted a bit rich on the pilot jet from the factory try closing the pilot air screw on the side of the carb near the intake manifold to see if it helps, on a 19mm carb you should only run 38 to 40 pilot jet size.

try adjusting the clip on the needle a bit leaner to see if it will make the progression cleaner & crisper.

Back