hebo manston 2 50 cc

Rwade

All Or Nothing Racin
is this the fastest 50cc block standard on the market im not interested in likes and dislikes just need to know if its the fastest compression is high can be fixed port timing is high how i like it anyone have any insite on this

thanks in advance

Advertisement - register to remove this

how do you know if the compression is high ?? depends on how you put it together.

and higher compression is not better...

a Manston 50cc is fast , but so are evo50 and malossi mhr and mhr team , and it also depends on the rest of the parts....

there is no such thing as the fastest cilinder..

hebo engines r fast

hebo race engines and cylinders r fast real fast just unreliable because of the high high compression and thin nicklecil much faster then factory malossi bikes, which is why i asked : how do i know if compression is too high i dont but i will see my casings have not been modified at all and i have a metrakit sp crank compression is too high for pumped gas is wat i meant if i was running race fuel then no problem im not sure of the octane rating of the fuel from the pump here in bermuda and dont trust it so im gonna lower the compression ratio anyway to keep detonation and preignition down to a minumum as i do not want to be buying new pistons every week or a new head or things like that

crankcase compression

melf #50 said:
compression has nothing to do with your crankcase and crankshaft..

crankcase compression is as important as cylinder compression but nevermind melf ill find out for myself i just want answers dont need u to explain anything dont mean to be rude just answers nothing more

thanks

Now i don't mean to be rude but it might help if we could understand what you are writing...

The crankcase compression isn't critical when talking about pump gas.
It is the combustion compression that is critical...

Rwade said:
crankcase compression is as important as cylinder compression but nevermind melf ill find out for myself i just want answers dont need u to explain anything dont mean to be rude just answers nothing more

thanks

if you know everything better yourself , then why do you have to ask something?

or have you read something and you now think you now it al?

i'm trying to help , not bring up endless discussions with someone who does not even listen...

sorry sorry geez

melf #50 said:
if you know everything better yourself , then why do you have to ask something?

or have you read something and you now think you now it al?

i'm trying to help , not bring up endless discussions with someone who does not even listen...

I know your trying to help just wanted some insite and i know i dont know as much as u two do but i can handle this but any information u have to offer would be apreciated sorry if it seemed like i was being all cocky like i know it all cause that aint the fact no one knows everything not even u which is why i put stuff on the forum other people have more experience in different area's so sorry for the misunderstanding.

Back