Good and bad with Polini & 70cc sport?

XarsioN

Hi....

Hm..I wondering,, wich kit should i take??

Polini sport 70cc?

or

Malóssi sport 70cc?

remember it's on an pgo with malossi multivar, leovince touring, 17,5 mm dellorto cab..ITS TO PGO!

Sooo..tell + and - about this kit....

//KIm

Advertisement - register to remove this

Thank you for the answer....!

But i Can't tune a cylinder =D

maybe I should by a corsa, allready tuned iron-kit.....what do you think, will it fit good with my exhaust (touring)?

None of those cylinders will perform well with a Leovince Touring. Simply becuase it's a very bad exhaust for 70cc. In fact the faster timing of the Corsa may even result in less performance. You won't gain any top speed, but will notice an increase in torque.

If you really want a huge performance increase you should also invest in a new exhaust. If you simply want some better everyday driveability then any of those standard 70cc kits will do.

Yasuni R would be great! That's probably your best bet. Yas. R with the Corsa is nice, but the MHR-Rep would be even nicer.
It all depends on how much you want to spend. The MHR-Rep for speedfight LC is a great looking cylinder and it performs rather good.

Ok...:p

Heh, it's my father who bought the parts...:p

hm...he just bought the touring, I'm going to tell him that Yasuni R for exemple is better....

Originally posted by Aidix
Yasuni R would be great! That's probably your best bet. Yas. R with the Corsa is nice, but the MHR-Rep would be even nicer.
It all depends on how much you want to spend. The MHR-Rep for speedfight LC is a great looking cylinder and it performs rather good.

It's for his dad's PGO ( Minarelli Engine )

is it the minarelli engine with vertical of horizontal mounted cilinder ?

Hm..ok..I talked to my dad, he think's the exhaust is expensive :p

I'm looking around for one now on the market...I maybe buy one polini for race of my friend....

But he asking you: will the polini sport 70cc perform the same with orginal exhaust and toruing, or is touring a little bit better??

heh, I'm changed my fathers mind =)

He is going to but when 50cc.org (and when he gots moor money)

Polini sport 70cc

Yasuni R (from a dude from this forum)

probably a 17,5 mm (dellorto)Maybe I have to wait for the carb for an while, but then I just changing the mainjet, it's work??..

Oki, then I don't need so many moore answers...

§1.If i not buy a new carbright now, how many mainjet-sizes do i have to go up??

And...
§2 ive got minarleli horentzinall (you know what i mean), and i'm selling my touring rightnow, will it fitto ALL minarelli with horizental cylinder? even if it is an aeroxfor example...

Back