Gilera Runner VX 500i.e.

Finally, the transmission is set. I put a new belt and contrast spring. scooter goes like hell. top speed is increased for 25kmh. now is 180kmh in rpm limit. acceleration is much much better. now engine at 140kmh is on 6000rpm, before at 7500rpm. at 100kmh is at 4500rpm. i want that travel speed, 140-150kmh with normal rpm, Low fuel consumption and is quite silent on that speed. i'm satisfied. mision done :D
scooter is now fully ready for making new kilometers on the road.

i wanted to filmed one movie about acceleration, but the speed is to big to driving with one hand, and another hand for camera. maybe if someone filmed from the car, but has time for that

video of acceleration
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLDS5JWcVTA"]YouTube- Gilera Runner VX top speed[/ame]

been a long time that I was not here. scooter still driving, made a lot of miles this season. and here are a few pictures and video.

screenshot001gq.jpg

By jandrokovic at 2010-12-28

screenshot002zb.jpg

screenshot003rc.jpg

screenshot004ro.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUUwNG38Hmk"][/ame]

Last edited:
nice,

Only thing that i would do, is drop the frontfork a bit.
But maybe this hight is the best one for road abilities?

And are you not scared of getting caught by de police, driving a completely custom motorscooter?

nice,

Only thing that i would do, is drop the frontfork a bit.
But maybe this hight is the best one for road abilities?

And are you not scared of getting caught by de police, driving a completely custom motorscooter?

when I sit on the scooter front end is much lower than in the pictures while standing on the road

The police? I had no problems yet with them

This is exactly what Gilera needs to build. I'm sure a lot of people have this fantasy of doing the same thing but you actually got off and DID IT! That's just amazing man. It looks and sounds fantastic. The understated paint makes is look innocent which appeals to me a lot. Though I must say the twin front disc kinda gives it away at the same time tells you that its more than meets the eye. And the huge case on the side too. I almost never post anything here having preferred to read instead and gawk at the pictures but this one just blows me away man. If I have the money and the resources (I know I can't do it myself cos I don't know enough about engines and building bikes to actually even start to think of doing something like this) I would do something similar and ride it at the track. Probably scare a few superbikes along the way.

You're my first scooter hero man.9||6

i want to do the same but is fu*king hard to find a 500cc engine with electric and all those shits...and they must be alot of money...
buytheway....how much does it cost you your project untill now?

PS: You are the KING:W

Back