Gilera runner 125 st 2012 wiring diagram.

Secretceremony

hello mates.i am searching for Gilera runner 125 st 2012 wiring diagram.
i have a nightmare with electronic dashboard malfunctions (fuel indicator : shows full or empty or shuffle) i disconected the fuel sender and again no change!showing erratic (no blinking bars-fuel sender is new ) the low fuel lamp works at least.speedo also reads ok until 20khm then chaos...gps telling 90khm bike shows 35 -38 etc (havent tried new speed sensor) if anyone knows some infos and can help i will appreciate it. cheers

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hi,
unfortunately i can't help you with the wiring diagram.
In my library i only have wiring diagrams from around the year 2000.

But when i read your story, i get the feeling that something could be wrong with the 12 Volt power supply to the cockpit.
Did you check the voltageregulator?
If you didn't, perhaps you could check this first.
In the older schematics the wire who supply's the cockpit with 12V, after the ignition key is turned on, is of a white/red color and the ground is of a black color.

Hi #sparky and thanks for the reply.I havent check anything yet only that cables are ok (continuity etc).The dashboard is working ok on other parts (temp indicator - lights indicators - turn indicators - low fuel indicator - rpm etc all is working as it should) the main problem is that noone can found whats wrong from local professionals (thats why they change fuel sender with new) my main concern is that :
is the dashboard the problem? or the fuel sender is going to the ecu and the ecu then back to dashboard sends wrong signals and ecu is the problem... thats i m trying to find out ..... its easy to just buy a dashboard if i know thats fail but without being sure if ecu is engage is a risk...

speedo also reads ok until 20khm then chaos...gps telling 90khm bike shows 35 -38 etc (havent tried new speed sensor)
But your speedindicator is not working propperly either, you wrote.
The speedsensor is also an electronic one i presume. (a Hall-sensor that also relies on a good 12V supply.)

Back