Gilera GSM 02

SwoozM8

Hey, I'm looking for my first bike and I found a Gilera GSM 02 with 29k km in good condition for 550euros and was wondering if it's worth it. When I get it how much should I expect to throw on it? Any known common problems on the GSM? If any of you have this bike tell me your experiences. Thanks!

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hello , it depends if you have a morini or derbi engine. I have bought my Gilera GSM 00 (morini engine) about 2 years ago for 550 euros , and since then i have only changed 1 spark plug. For me it worked and still works excelent. If you want to ask something just do it , i would be really happy because there is not even 1 active conversation about this gilera and i hate it.gilera color overflow1.jpg
Post automatically merged:

This picture shows how it looked before , i now repainted it to RAL 3020 red and it looks awesome ( i am gonna post a photo of it , i am waiting for a sunny day ) , i have also canged the carb. and it pulls like a *****.
the carb that it had was a dellorto SHA 14/12N , but i changed it for dellorto SHA 16/16 and when i bought it i got the Full giannelli exhaust .
the top speed should be around 100 km/h / 60 mp/h .

Last edited:
Back