Front forks + rear breaks

hitty

Heya. My bike needs a new part for the front suspension. I belive its called the yoke ( the part that goes through the frame to the handle bars).
This is all bent and i need a new one. will an aerox one fit a jog rr frame? just aerox parts are more common therefore cheaper second hand.

also im going to make the rear wheel disk and not drum. is there a kit i can get or do i have to pinch the aerox's wheels? and break setup? thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

Heya. My bike needs a new part for the front suspension. I belive its called the yoke ( the part that goes through the frame to the handle bars).
This is all bent and i need a new one. will an aerox one fit a jog rr frame? just aerox parts are more common therefore cheaper second hand.

also im going to make the rear wheel disk and not drum. is there a kit i can get or do i have to pinch the aerox's wheels? and break setup? thanks

hi mate

sorry but if that part of your jog is bent the frame would most prob be bent as well... and no you can't buy one the easy way around this is to put aerox fork on it which i think will fit.. if not good second hand jog rr forks.. and the rear disk convershion.. well you need to know what your doing.. you need to cut a bit out of the casement and the weld a bracket (made by you or someone else) and then use the aerox pot,disc,caliper,brake line,wheel,wheel hub..

again a easyer way around this would to fit an aerox engine in to it

hope this helps BYS

peugeot speedake

Hi.

The front fork on my (new) 20year old peugeot speedake, needs to be replaced, but the guy at the garage wants more than i paid for the scooter to put a new one in. Searching for day now and cant find a good replacement part at a reasonable price. So i was just wondering if you know of anything perhaps more common and easier to source that would work?
Thanks in advance

Back