french project: stuntLC polishrules

TommiiY said:
you really think I meant it ;) ofcourse i ca nsee it's polished..it was ment as a complement for your beautifull polish work :D

how can it be that you don't have a subframe? you still have a shock absober back right?

no i don't hazve subframe you can see it on the pics and yes i have my back shock absorber

Spasta said:
that manifold is long :X
do you think your carb doenst flow over lke this?

I'm curious if it will work good.

Grtz Hans

You say it long, but you Dutch guys use that big alu wig+Malossi mainfold, if you add the 2 length you will got a quite long intake too, if you use the nromal Minaerlli intake direction you can get a shorter intake!

However that intake is longer and has a >45°so it won't be very good!

Browni said:
You say it long, but you Dutch guys use that big alu wig+Malossi mainfold, if you add the 2 length you will got a quite long intake too, if you use the nromal Minaerlli intake direction you can get a shorter intake!

However that intake is longer and has a >45°so it won't be very good!

I cant measure the lenght but if i look to the carb. my carb is between the 'blok ophanging' (that thing were you hang the carter on to the frame :x)

So i think this is longer.

Spasta said:
I cant measure the lenght but if i look to the carb. my carb is between the 'blok ophanging' (that thing were you hang the carter on to the frame :x)

So i think this is longer.

Sure this is longer!!

it's work great no problem for that lol !!

saturday night i run with my scooter and the cop's caught me ... 180 € to pay because i don't have front light ( 45€) back light ( red stop 90 € ) and noise ! (45€)

shit !

Back