french project: stuntLC polishrules

I see that you made your own piece of the frame to put the mina hor on your slider . the only thing you have to do is this
75f2a8f85f.jpg

yours is 1 piece , this one has 2 pieces of tube , just put the flex in it and put it back under your scoot and make a new intake ;).

EDIT : Ik heb ff je foto geleend Daniel , ik hoop niet dat je et erg vind:)

BT said:
I see that you made your own piece of the frame to put the mina hor on your slider . the only thing you have to do is this
75f2a8f85f.jpg

yours is 1 piece , this one has 2 pieces of tube , just put the flex in it and put it back under your scoot and make a new intake ;).

EDIT : Ik heb ff je foto geleend Daniel , ik hoop niet dat je et erg vind:)

i don't realy understand what you want i do

place an other filter like the pic ?

arno-fra said:
i don't realy understand what you want i do

place an other filter like the pic ?

this isnt going about the filter.
its going about the gummy where your carb is mounted in.

do you understand that? i suck in english :X

Spasta said:
this isnt going about the filter.
its going about the gummy where your carb is mounted in.

do you understand that? i suck in english :X

you want i cut my tube ? like on the subframe of the yellow nitro ?

and place the carbu between the 2 tube ?

yes it will change your problem . Just make it as in the picture and you wil see that your intake can be made much shorter . Take my word on this one , your scooter will drive a lot better ;). And @ filter as on the picture will be better then the system you got on your intake now , I'm sure off that to ;).

sérieux arno tu fait voir que les francais aussi sont capable de faire de très bon projet tkt jte suis aussi sur plusieurs forum !

serious arno you shows that French also is able to make very good project tkt jte am also on several forum!

::|PREDATOR|:: said:
sérieux arno tu fait voir que les francais aussi sont capable de faire de très bon projet tkt jte suis aussi sur plusieurs forum !

serious arno you shows that French also is able to make very good project tkt jte am also on several forum!

lol c ki ?

who are you ?

this is a nice picture of a subframe (the connection between your engine and frame). you can see that normally it's straight, but now it welded again so it makes place for your carb above your backwheel. you have to get it like this (NOT like the red, that's wrong!!) and the pipe that's through your engine you have to cut in 2, and put bolts in them.
good luck with it!!
oh by the way...where did you get that chromed? ;)

really clean and nice scoot

it's really polished, nothing's chromed, i can garantee it lol

very sweet scoot

maxiscoot powa toi meme tu sais!

Last edited:
TommiiY said:

this is a nice picture of a subframe (the connection between your engine and frame). you can see that normally it's straight, but now it welded again so it makes place for your carb above your backwheel. you have to get it like this (NOT like the red, that's wrong!!) and the pipe that's through your engine you have to cut in 2, and put bolts in them.
good luck with it!!
oh by the way...where did you get that chromed? ;)

the problem is that i don't have subframe on my scooter

and all my pieces are polished ans not chromed

you can see on my carter because the right sidee is not endend !

you really think I meant it ;) ofcourse i ca nsee it's polished..it was ment as a complement for your beautifull polish work :D

how can it be that you don't have a subframe? you still have a shock absober back right?

Back