french 103 K2 by drug69

pipe%20carbu%201.jpg

Why didn't you made a nice round hole? Like the picture below

bague%20clapet%201.jpg

not in the beginning I believed that I could leave the aluminium part but I had to remove it because that thus did not go because of the angle I have to remove it and now there is nothing any more

Dit is erg ziek ja.
Vet gruwelijk, maar heeft hij nou een Speed of lees ik verkeerd? Ik dacht team te lezen?

Very sick mate, but wich cilinder have you modified. Is it a Speed or something else. I haven't read al the posts :)
Okay i see, youre using a team, why didn't you modified a speed? It is a faster cilinder?

yes it is a mhr TEAM speed for the preparation, I made the barrel of the cylinder, the diagrams and the piston + polishing of the exit of exhaust yes by doing that you gain of speed and power

dartmaster187 said:
Very sick mate, but wich cilinder have you modified. Is it a Speed or something else. I haven't read al the posts :)
Okay i see, youre using a team, why didn't you modified a speed? It is a faster cilinder?

wat wij speed noemen is in buitenland gewoon team, verder als je op 1 pagina terugkeek zag je een losse binnenkop, wat wel genoeg zegt over het model eh ;)

mhrlover said:
ok,(vario fan ) zon evo fan , heeft ook geen koelribben erop d8 ik ,

maar, hoe zit het dan met de koeling ????

vraag dat maar ergens anders als hier;), het gaat hier meer om gewichtsbesparing op de krukas, koeling is meestal via carter kap (koelgaten)

Ruben said:
Why do you use a Pro Race exhaust ? And not a handmade ?

the exhaust is made house by the preparer from métrakit thus compared to its sponsor it was obliged to put a plate marked métrakit

mhrlover said:
ok,(vario fan ) zon evo fan , heeft ook geen koelribben erop d8 ik ,

maar, hoe zit het dan met de koeling ????

de verandering zal dank zij de gaten in het motorcarter afgekoeld zijn

I must say, that you are the ONLY foreign member, that translates its posts into Dutch :W Perfect, keep it up!

Also your project rocks. It realy shows off the way you work. Very Clean!!!!!

How do you think to keep this thing on the ground ? :D Sprint-starts whill not be easy with that frame :D

ik ben ook belg en spreek ook ndl:p:p

je trouve ton project magnifique, la manière de tuning est unique, faire si ultérieure.

beat heavymotor:p:p

new photograph, I will make my grinding as it is currently and after I will finish it

fotonieuws, ga ik mijn inwerkperiode doen zoals het momenteel is en na ik het zal beëindigen

apercu%20quasi%20fini%201.jpg

apercu%20quasi%20fini%202.jpg

apercu%20quasi%20fini%203.jpg

Back