Fighter Zip

Projectzip

Carrying on from My Mates Project of a runner powered zip in the two pics below
172zip.jpg

matts.jpg

I have started to build my very own 125ish 2 stroke powered Zip
So far without a donor engine im starting on the body styling getting ready to fit the Dragster Radiator.
fighterzip3.jpg

fighterzip5.jpg

The Twins HE HE HE
fighterzip6.jpg

A close up of the new handlebars
and filled in grill still gotta refill it a bit more before I chop out the big hole for the radiator!!
Then I gotta engine and switches and lights etc etc could take me a lil while but we will see.
Joe

Advertisement - register to remove this

is it air cooled ? at sip u can get the malossi 175cc aluminum lc kit for 255€ , sould make nice performance with that exhaust and that scoot :)

nice project overal, tough i think u should make it an 180 LC zip sp :D

You got an engine sorted yet Joe? Still after a piaggio 125/180 2t? Shame there aren't many other big smokers that you coluld get an engine from :D imagine an RGV250 engine in one! it would never fit though...

I should be getting my 172 ported very soon, not sure wether to try and got for a much bigger barrel instead, thinking of maybe a 196 with a yamaha piston :D

Here is the new Renthal Bars installed Unfourtunately Money is short at the mo so the project is going very slowly :-(
Still trying to find a 125cc Engine as this is legal for my licence then ill 172 it properly.
renthals1.jpg

Back